Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 amPonybookwormCelestial Swirls- Stamping Styles & Mystery of the Method: Can you help?Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:59 pmClipperHQG1C Land & Sea Meet: Bigger Cruise, Bigger Fun in 2024! (Hurry for a deal!)Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:57 pmClipperPonybookworm's Most WantedTue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pmPonybookwormHello I'm StormrunnerWed Aug 23, 2023 5:07 pmStormrunnerClipper's - Want ListMon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 amClipper2023 Southwestern PA Pony MeetWed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 pmstarbritesprinklesIntroductionWed Jul 19, 2023 2:09 pmfilmcodedHello, Everybody!Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pmPonybookwormHello nice to meet you!Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pmlolacat

Rapunzel / Red Prototype Boy Giveaway - Ticket Package For Non-Fair Goers - UPDATE 5/24

+19
archidraca
Phoenixsoul85
Masummrs
derpyderp910
Glory78
BethMcBeth
Katgyrl
beachball
ThePaintedUnicorn
raindrop
Amlaur
Jazzmatazz
SkyeSpirit
Snapdragon
nessa16
KatzEyeStudios
heftysmurf76
MLPExpress
Clipper
23 posters
Go down
Clipper
Clipper
Celebration
Celebration
http://clipper.ecrater.com

Rapunzel / Red Prototype Boy Giveaway - Ticket Package For Non-Fair Goers - UPDATE 5/24 Empty Rapunzel / Red Prototype Boy Giveaway - Ticket Package For Non-Fair Goers - UPDATE 5/24

Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:10 pm
Hi everyone!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

*Get a Chance to Win Rapunzel and/or Red HQG1C Sample / Prototype Boy!

Not attending the Pony Fair this year and interested in participating?

Please read before you enter!

You do not have to be present to enter / win.

This ticket package helps support hqg1c, so we can get future ponies made for everyone!  Individual tickets and identical package will be offered to fair goers during the event (cash only)

$30 Package includes:

12 ticket entries
1 limited unreleased Pony figure
1 custom g1 mini pony charm
1 dollymix figure

*postage not included*

Symbol teasers:

*There will be different limited custom figures. They are limited to 200 per variation/character. There are planned to be 5 versions, but not certain. Up to 5  entries will get different characters or variations. More entries you will get repeats.

Ticket stubs will be sent with ponies. For all international buyers, you  will receive an email with your a copy of your tickets incase Pony does not arrive in time. Drawing is set to be on Sunday June, 17th at 4:00 PM after the hq pony presentation. We will have someone do a Facebook Live on the HQG1C Collector Customs group, that way you can see if you have won or not.

Ponies will be shipped in May, along with your ticket stubs. I will put your name on the back of each ticket that is entered in and will be drawn at the event.

*You may add exclusive Flocked baby or other ponies, but no additional tickets will be given*

* Individual tickets and ticket packages for Fair goers will be available for purchase at the event*  - cash only.

***Rapunzel and Red Prototype pony are as is.**

Remember even if you do not win the grand prizes, everyone is a winner of a limited hqg1c pony!

Link for giveaway bundle and flocked babies can be found here:

Rapunzel Giveaway Package

*bundle packages and flocked babies are limited.

All ticket packages will be mailed out by June 1st.

Please keep checking back for new updates!

Any questions? Please comment below and I will try to answer as soon as I can. Smile

Good luck everyone!

Last edited by Clipper on Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:39 am; edited 11 times in total
MLPExpress
Fakie
Fakie

Rapunzel / Red Prototype Boy Giveaway - Ticket Package For Non-Fair Goers - UPDATE 5/24 Empty Re: Rapunzel / Red Prototype Boy Giveaway - Ticket Package For Non-Fair Goers - UPDATE 5/24

Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:45 am
Ok so if I want all 5 versions of the limited pony I buy 5 packages right?
heftysmurf76
heftysmurf76
Custom
Custom

Rapunzel / Red Prototype Boy Giveaway - Ticket Package For Non-Fair Goers - UPDATE 5/24 Empty Re: Rapunzel / Red Prototype Boy Giveaway - Ticket Package For Non-Fair Goers - UPDATE 5/24

Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:51 am
I am sooooooooooooooo excited for this opportunity! I may have to buy 2 packages!!!!!
Clipper
Clipper
Celebration
Celebration

Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:06 am
MLPExpress wrote:Ok so if I want all 5 versions of the limited pony I buy 5 packages right?

Yes, but they won’t all be the same Pony. They are set to have different symbols. Once I get confirmation on the exact amount of symbol and hair variants, I will let you guys know. I am estimating atleast 5. Smile
Clipper
Clipper
Celebration
Celebration

Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:08 am
Great to hear! I think the limited Ponies will be worth it.. and even better if you win!Smile
heftysmurf76 wrote:I am sooooooooooooooo excited for this opportunity! I may have to buy 2 packages!!!!!
KatzEyeStudios
KatzEyeStudios
Admin
Admin

Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:13 am
Oooh so exciting!! Thank you for the opportunity:D
nessa16
nessa16
Fakie
Fakie

Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:11 am
What are the charms? Are they like custom mummy charms?
Clipper
Clipper
Celebration
Celebration

Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:02 am
They are metal charms that can be made into earrings , added into a necklace , etc. I will post photos once I finalize the limited ponies Smile
nessa16 wrote:What are the charms? Are they like custom mummy charms?
Snapdragon
Snapdragon
Fakie
Fakie

Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:38 am
Oooh, a pony figure?! I'm excited!! I think I'll definitely get one, although it'll have to depend on the hair/symbol variations! (I mean, if it's a Big Brother or something I'm especially weak for ... Wink)

What an awesome opportunity! Thank you for running this giveaway, Clipper!! It sounds super fun!! I wish I could be there in person, but I'm excited I'll get to take part virtually! I love you
SkyeSpirit
SkyeSpirit
Fakie
Fakie

Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:37 pm
Yeah I want to see the limited ponies first. Might have to get all 5 as well. Very Happy
Clipper
Clipper
Celebration
Celebration

Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:25 pm
You are welcome! I think it will be fun to see who the lucky winner is. Unfortunately, It's not a brother pony. It is most likely a regular adult or baby. They will be sent at random, but I will reveal symbols and how many of each there are when I get confirmation this week. .
Snapdragon wrote:Oooh, a pony figure?! I'm excited!! I think I'll definitely get one, although it'll have to depend on the hair/symbol variations! (I mean, if it's a Big Brother or something I'm especially weak for ... Wink)

What an awesome opportunity! Thank you for running this giveaway, Clipper!! It sounds super fun!! I wish I could be there in person, but I'm excited I'll get to take part virtually! I love you
Clipper
Clipper
Celebration
Celebration

Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:28 pm
SkyeSpirit wrote:Yeah I want to see the limited ponies first. Might have to get all 5 as well. Very Happy

great! I will reveal symbols as soon as the test stamps are done. Very Happy
Jazzmatazz
Jazzmatazz
Fakie
Fakie

Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:29 pm
How exciting! I'm going to camp out for more info.
Snapdragon
Snapdragon
Fakie
Fakie

Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:35 am
Super cool!! I mean, I love all the HQG1C ponies anyway, but brother ponies are sort of my weakness!! Wink I can't wait to see what they might look like!
Amlaur
Amlaur
Fakie
Fakie

Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:18 am
Excited
raindrop
raindrop
Fakie
Fakie

Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:46 pm
This is intriguing. I would be interested to see whatever teasers might be posted Smile.
ThePaintedUnicorn
ThePaintedUnicorn
Fakie
Fakie

Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:25 am
I'm so excited to put my order in! ❤️❤️❤️
Clipper
Clipper
Celebration
Celebration

Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:13 am
Teaser photo has been added for symbol no1. Smile
beachball
beachball
Fakie
Fakie

Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:19 am
Clipper, can I just clarify this -
overseas people who will not be at the fair can still enter, and we order direct from you?
Clipper
Clipper
Celebration
Celebration

Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:17 am
Yes that’s correct. Anyone can enter in and must be submitted through Clipper’s Sail. Smile

beachball wrote:Clipper, can I just clarify this -
overseas people who will not be at the fair can still enter, and we order direct from you?

Last edited by Clipper on Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katgyrl
Katgyrl
Fakie
Fakie

Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:28 am
Exciting! I think I'll be able to do at least one package!
Clipper
Clipper
Celebration
Celebration

Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:20 pm
Updated Smile
BethMcBeth
BethMcBeth
Fakie
Fakie

Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:19 pm
Wow! So exciting!! Very Happy
Snapdragon
Snapdragon
Fakie
Fakie

Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:47 pm
Ooh, cute symbols! I like 'em, reminds me of some of the G3 designs we saw, especially the sticker sheets!
Glory78
Fakie
Fakie

Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:23 pm
Too fun! I got my bundle order in; thanks!!!

Sent from Topic'it App
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum