Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 amPonybookwormCelestial Swirls- Stamping Styles & Mystery of the Method: Can you help?Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:59 pmClipperHQG1C Land & Sea Meet: Bigger Cruise, Bigger Fun in 2024! (Hurry for a deal!)Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:57 pmClipperPonybookworm's Most WantedTue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pmPonybookwormHello I'm StormrunnerWed Aug 23, 2023 5:07 pmStormrunnerClipper's - Want ListMon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 amClipper2023 Southwestern PA Pony MeetWed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 pmstarbritesprinklesIntroductionWed Jul 19, 2023 2:09 pmfilmcodedHello, Everybody!Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pmPonybookwormHello nice to meet you!Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pmlolacat
Go down
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Not as professional as everybody else, but still Custom Empty Not as professional as everybody else, but still Custom

Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:16 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cappuccino's Caffe (he's Italian so...)
Cappuccino, side 1
Cappuccino side 2
Meet Cappuccino!!! He was born the only male (& only earth Pony) in a family of pegasi, to Tickle Barnaba (yep that's what the Italian site says Italian Tickle's name is). I can't stand tea, something to do wi the tannin I think as I don't get on wi red wine either. So as revenge for all the tea-related Ponies & Pony Sets out there (I mean the scandal!!! Mocha Nut & Tiramisu, two coffee-named pegasi, being sold in an accessory set called Sharing TEA!!!), I made Cappuccino based on my fave form of coffee!!! The brown in his hair is Dollyhair shade Espresso, while the blond is Butter Pecan. The idea being mixing the two gives that delightful colour of a cappuccino drink. His sisters would always argue, so he'd retire to the kitchen & cook up something tasty for them all. Cappuccino is a highly competent chef, & his caffe gives some variety to my Ponyworld & takes some of the strain off of Connie (G3 Cotton Candy) to boot.
I really hope you like the Pony & his caffe, made from a wooden dollhouse kit I had to paint myself, while using the spare wood as tables & a counter, while adding accessories. It's decorated for Christmas in the piccie, due to it also doubling as an ecard

Last edited by Ponybookworm on Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:13 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : 3 gallery pics put in = 3 pops into the post)
MnDancer
MnDancer
Fakie
Fakie

Not as professional as everybody else, but still Custom Empty Re: Not as professional as everybody else, but still Custom

Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:57 am
I like the Cappuccino pony and you made the cafe, too? That's so cool that you mafe a whole playset, including pony!
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Not as professional as everybody else, but still Custom Empty Re: Not as professional as everybody else, but still Custom

Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:24 pm
It was an unpainted dolls' house kit, but I painted it myself & used some of the spare wood wi other bits & bobs for some of the tables, while piicking up other bits & pieces for the rest...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum