Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 amPonybookwormCelestial Swirls- Stamping Styles & Mystery of the Method: Can you help?Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:59 pmClipperHQG1C Land & Sea Meet: Bigger Cruise, Bigger Fun in 2024! (Hurry for a deal!)Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:57 pmClipperPonybookworm's Most WantedTue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pmPonybookwormHello I'm StormrunnerWed Aug 23, 2023 5:07 pmStormrunnerClipper's - Want ListMon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 amClipper2023 Southwestern PA Pony MeetWed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 pmstarbritesprinklesIntroductionWed Jul 19, 2023 2:09 pmfilmcodedHello, Everybody!Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pmPonybookwormHello nice to meet you!Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pmlolacat
Go down
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Sweet treat Sisters ID??? Empty Sweet treat Sisters ID???

Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:46 pm
I'm getting the two Earth Baby Sweet Treat Sisters soon (they're on their way in a bundle wi Puppy Love), & I need to know which one has which name. You list names in the Checklist, but there seem to be no names attached to the sisters themselves. Please sort this out for those of us also getting the Sisters. I need to know their names!!!
Elysian_Moon
Elysian_Moon
Fakie
Fakie

Sweet treat Sisters ID??? Empty Re: Sweet treat Sisters ID???

Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:29 pm
Found them on Katie's Shop and there is no names listed. :/ The Pages lists this...

"1 set of Sweet Treats Sisters: the first in our line of sweet scented ponies!

1 Aqua hair vanilla scented Baby
1 pink ribbon
1 Pink hair vanilla scented Baby
1 blue ribbon "
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:07 am
Direct copy & paste from the checklist thread:
Sweet Treat Sisters

_Rainbow Puff
_Rainbow Twist
_Berry Buttercream
_Berry Torte

I assume the earth sisters are the ones called Berry, as their hair is not a rainbow. beyond that, clueless. I REALLY need to know!!! Ponies without names just don't feel like Ponies...
Elysian_Moon
Elysian_Moon
Fakie
Fakie

Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:34 pm
Oh yeah... I forgot about that list. You're correct... who is whom? Then We must resort to pestering Daniel or Katie on here or on FB for their correct names Laughing .  LoL

Just kidding... we will ask nicely. Razz
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:48 pm
Who's Daniel & Katie???
Elysian_Moon
Elysian_Moon
Fakie
Fakie

Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:21 pm
Daniel & Katie are the ones that got these Ponies Created AND they are the ones to sell them.   lol! There are a few other people that aid in the creation of the HQG1C Ponies, I just know Daniel's & Katie's names since I've ordered Ponies from them.  I live in the USA.  Danielle & Patrick are the European HQG1C Sellers, though, I do not buy from them.  I also have the HQG1C Pages on Facebook, I've watched the videos that introduce the other Sellers outside the United States.  I know Clipper is a main Person, perhaps he knows which Sister is which. Very Happy
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:47 pm
It just strikes me as odd you'd use their actual names instead of saying say, Clipper & Kat. I NEVER use a person's real name online, as I believe forum names exist for a reason.

Anyway, back to main post. To ask them was the REASON I made the post in the first place. It just feels weird to have the Ponies given names on the Checklist & not assigned them when actually produced.
Elysian_Moon
Elysian_Moon
Fakie
Fakie

Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:49 pm
Technically, I didn't use their names along with their user names (the only 2 that I actually know) because of that reason. You however, did. I said 'Clipper is a Main Person' here... as in someone to ask here on the forum, I didn't say who Clipper was. Besides, I was answering your question & in all honesty, mentioning the Creators that made these G1 Ponies Possible by name isn't taboo, I am honoring those I know. I am a Member of the HQG1C Facebook Pages, where our Legal names are listed. Smile It was before this forum even existed. It's only the Members of those pages here, so I have no problems with my real name being on here. By the way... I'm Janet.

Back on the Checklist, yes. I understand your meaning. I figured someone else, that knows the correct info, would have replied to your main question by now. I tend to rename my Ponies, I don't have them all named... but, when you have over 100 ideas and planned Ponies being Considered, it is easy to loose track of the names. Perhaps I will ask the question on Facebook for You and see if I can get any answers. Have a great Day.
Elysian_Moon
Elysian_Moon
Fakie
Fakie

Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:35 pm
Okay PonyBookWorm... I asked for you on Facebook and Got a Reply with Very Good News. Long Story Short... Two Sisters have Created a Web Page with Details on Various Toys. The HQG1C Ponies are there and here in the link to the Sweet Treat Sisters with their Official Names. Enjoy. Smile

http://www.toysisters.com/toy-guides/hqg1c-ponies/hqg1c-sweet-treat-sisters/
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:46 pm
So Berry Buttercream has aqua hair while Berry Torte is the pink-haired one. Cheers!!!

I was just confused by your use of real names on here is all.

I also like the look of the pegasi
Elysian_Moon
Elysian_Moon
Fakie
Fakie

Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:05 pm
Haha ! It's all good. I am a Facebook Person first, I get notified on every update via the FB Pages and I'd rather stay on FB. However, Daniel would like all the Pony Fans to come here to this forum, which, I do not like... though, I am trying to be active here so I can keep up when OR if the HQG1C Page may be Deactivated.

Glad that page Helped. They are advertising a new Pegasus Possibility along with the Babies... HAPPY !!!
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:48 pm
Elysian_Moon wrote:Haha !  It's all good.  I am a Facebook Person first, I get notified on every update via the FB Pages and I'd rather stay on FB.  However, Daniel would like all the Pony Fans to come here to this forum, which, I do not like... though, I am trying to be active here so I can keep up when OR if the HQG1C Page may be Deactivated.

Glad that page Helped.  They are advertising a new Pegasus Possibility along with the Babies... HAPPY !!!

ADULT pegasi??? I know they had Baby pegasi moulds & two of the Sweet Treats will be baby pegasi. I DO really want adult pegasi as well, & newborn pegasi in Nibbles/ Dibbles pose (only a few newborn pegasi compared to the huge amount of newborn unicorns out there so a set of newborn pegasi in Nibbles/Dibbles pose would heal offset the imbalance). See my Wish List for more details.

I gave up FB a while ago due to drama, so I understand others wanting to shift away.
Clipper
Clipper
Celebration
Celebration
http://clipper.ecrater.com

Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:08 pm
Sorry, been mia. But looks like the questions was answered.

We will be making the dibbles/nibbles Pegasus mold soon. Smile
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:27 am
Clipper wrote:Sorry, been mia. But looks like the questions was answered.

We will be making the dibbles/nibbles Pegasus mold soon. Smile

YAIY wi extra YAIY on top!!!
Elysian_Moon
Elysian_Moon
Fakie
Fakie

Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:15 pm
Hi Clipper ! Smile

Actually, you answered PonyBookWorm's Question on FB. You gave me the link and I shared it here. Very Happy We made it work.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum