Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 amPonybookwormCelestial Swirls- Stamping Styles & Mystery of the Method: Can you help?Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:59 pmClipperHQG1C Land & Sea Meet: Bigger Cruise, Bigger Fun in 2024! (Hurry for a deal!)Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:57 pmClipperPonybookworm's Most WantedTue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pmPonybookwormHello I'm StormrunnerWed Aug 23, 2023 5:07 pmStormrunnerClipper's - Want ListMon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 amClipper2023 Southwestern PA Pony MeetWed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 pmstarbritesprinklesIntroductionWed Jul 19, 2023 2:09 pmfilmcodedHello, Everybody!Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pmPonybookwormHello nice to meet you!Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pmlolacat

My little pony friends T-Rex and Stegosaurus! *** update Triceratops!

+15
Clipper
MoonFeather
EhtNogard
Logan1981
swancrossing18
Denali
HeatherSparkles
Skippy
marblecheshire
KatzEyeStudios
retrodollsus
wizzer218
LadyPinwheel
hqg1c
Darcisan
19 posters
Go down
Darcisan
Darcisan
Fakie
Fakie
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/DarcisaurusCreations

My little pony friends T-Rex and Stegosaurus! *** update Triceratops! Empty My little pony friends T-Rex and Stegosaurus! *** update Triceratops!

Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:22 pm
Hello all!  

I just wanted to share my dinosaur x ponies!  I sculpt the original and then make a mold.  These are a few I have finished and some I am working on!

They aren't perfect since I just started out, let me know what you think!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Winter

Strawberry sweet

Beach Comber

Northern lights

Lilac and Milky Way!

Stego progress post next!

Last edited by Darcisan on Sat May 06, 2017 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

My little pony friends T-Rex and Stegosaurus! *** update Triceratops! Empty Re: My little pony friends T-Rex and Stegosaurus! *** update Triceratops!

Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:25 pm
Ohh they are sweet, I'd love to have one if you'd like to trade maybe or take commissions?
Darcisan
Darcisan
Fakie
Fakie

My little pony friends T-Rex and Stegosaurus! *** update Triceratops! Empty Re: My little pony friends T-Rex and Stegosaurus! *** update Triceratops!

Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:51 pm
My stegos!  Cuties marks to be determined along with names!  Suggestions?   Only one named so far is Big Dipper!  (Lol can you guess which one she is?)

Darcisan
Darcisan
Fakie
Fakie

Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:54 pm
Pandabear_chan wrote:Ohh they are sweet, I'd love to have one if you'd like to trade maybe or take commissions?

Yah I would love to try a commissioned work! I need to get this batch finished and then I will add a commission spot on my etsy page! I'm hoping to sell a couple of my left over Rex's and stegos so I can buy more resin lol!
hqg1c
hqg1c
Admin
Admin

Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:59 pm
I love them! I eventually will buy or trade. Please make sure you post an introduction in the Courtyard :-)
LadyPinwheel
LadyPinwheel
Fakie
Fakie
https://www.facebook.com/LadyPinwheelPonyRealm

Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:55 am
oh!! These are so cool!! I specially love the Milky way T-Rex!
Darcisan
Darcisan
Fakie
Fakie

Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:09 pm
Completed bow tie!
wizzer218
wizzer218
Admin
Admin

Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:41 pm
So cute.. Especially stegosaurus..lol
retrodollsus
retrodollsus
Puppy Love
Puppy Love

Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:11 am
These are so adorable! Love them!
KatzEyeStudios
KatzEyeStudios
Admin
Admin

Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:24 pm
What a neat idea! Really love the stegosaurus bowtie♡
marblecheshire
marblecheshire
Custom
Custom

Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:56 am
OMStars these are adorable. You have to do a raptor or an Elasmosaurus (Loch Ness looking). The Elasmasaurus would be so cute as a nod to sea ponies.
Skippy
Skippy
Custom
Custom

Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:37 pm
oh wow! A stegosaurus bow tie! flower
Darcisan
Darcisan
Fakie
Fakie

Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:00 pm
marblecheshire wrote:OMStars these are adorable. You have to do a raptor or an Elasmosaurus (Loch Ness looking). The Elasmasaurus would be so cute as a nod to sea ponies.

Yah I hope to do more dinos!  Next will probably be a triceratops!

Here Ian a custom Night sky "Luna" and "Shady"
Darcisan
Darcisan
Fakie
Fakie

Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:01 pm
And here is a wip meriweather!

Skippy
Skippy
Custom
Custom

Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:02 pm
glow in the dark -great!!!
hqg1c
hqg1c
Admin
Admin

Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:55 pm
How much are. Your commissions? I may have to get one soon :-) or would you like to trade? :-D
Darcisan
Darcisan
Fakie
Fakie

Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:36 am
hqg1c wrote:How much are. Your commissions? I may have to get one soon :-) or would you like to trade? :-D

A stego is $44usd and Rex is 25usd. I can do any colors and I'm only limited by my current abilities. I don't have a pressure pot so there are small imperfections and bubbles, but nothing that truly takes away from the whole peice. (Mostly on the underbelly where you don't see)

I just ordered my genie last night!! I'm super excited to get her! I want to do a genie stego!
HeatherSparkles
HeatherSparkles
Fakie
Fakie
https://www.youtube.com/freyabunny19

Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:52 pm
I saw your work on instagram, and I'm completely IN LOVE!!

These are something I would have squealed for as a kid!!
So awesome!!
Darcisan
Darcisan
Fakie
Fakie

Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:31 pm
HeatherSparkles wrote:I saw your work on instagram, and I'm completely IN LOVE!!

These are something I would have squealed for as a kid!!
So awesome!!

Thanks!!!

Expirimented with adding hair to my resin casts!  Someone requested I finish this girl so here we go![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Denali
Fakie
Fakie

Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:43 am
I AM IN LOVE?!?!?

PS: A wolf friend has been my dream for a while now... would deffo buy one if you made them!
swancrossing18
swancrossing18
Fakie
Fakie

Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:52 pm
Wow! Amazing!
Darcisan
Darcisan
Fakie
Fakie

Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:32 am
swancrossing18 wrote:Wow!  Amazing!

Thanks!! I might try non dinosaurs in the future. I sold a couple of stegos so I can now afford to make another two sculpture moulds! I'm thinking triceratops and either a hadrosaur of some species or a raptor
Logan1981
Logan1981
Fakie
Fakie

Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:40 am
They look amazing, the haired T rex is funny, actually they match the MLP.
Glow in the dark ones are really cool!
Darcisan
Darcisan
Fakie
Fakie

Sat May 06, 2017 4:45 pm
Now I have  triceratops model!  What do you think?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
EhtNogard
EhtNogard
Fakie
Fakie

Tue May 23, 2017 12:59 pm
these are GORGEOUS! I wish I had the patience and talent to make something like that!! Fantastic! And I love the trike! Can't wait to see him in resin!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum