Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 amPonybookwormCelestial Swirls- Stamping Styles & Mystery of the Method: Can you help?Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:59 pmClipperHQG1C Land & Sea Meet: Bigger Cruise, Bigger Fun in 2024! (Hurry for a deal!)Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:57 pmClipperPonybookworm's Most WantedTue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pmPonybookwormHello I'm StormrunnerWed Aug 23, 2023 5:07 pmStormrunnerClipper's - Want ListMon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 amClipper2023 Southwestern PA Pony MeetWed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 pmstarbritesprinklesIntroductionWed Jul 19, 2023 2:09 pmfilmcodedHello, Everybody!Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pmPonybookwormHello nice to meet you!Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pmlolacat
Go down

Pandabear_chan's Custom Thread Empty Pandabear_chan's Custom Thread

Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:49 pm
Hi guys,

of course I like to show you my customs as well. To keep things not too overwhelming I first post the link to my devaintart page where all my customs are visible - divided by category. So choose one - lean back and enjoy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Since this a forum mainly based for the new G1 pony project I will just post big pictures of customs I have done from these ponies especially.

First was Winter Joy for the Genie contest - made from a Genie (obviously). She was dyed a dark blue. The stone tub with the litte monkey was added as her symbol, she got new hair from a lot of colors and buns with self-made gems.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The second one to date is my upgrated Genie, which got a few changes but not too many - new hair and tinsel, new eyes and a blush.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I take commissions and am open for trades as well. PM me if you're interested.
retrodollsus
retrodollsus
Puppy Love
Puppy Love

Pandabear_chan's Custom Thread Empty Re: Pandabear_chan's Custom Thread

Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:56 pm
pretty!
Skippy
Skippy
Custom
Custom

Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:05 pm
great work! love the second one!
LadyPinwheel
LadyPinwheel
Fakie
Fakie
https://www.facebook.com/LadyPinwheelPonyRealm

Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:11 am
Oh! I love what you did to Genie. I like the blush! I think I'm copying that!!

And I LOVE you G1 commission gallery. What a Face
Pinacolada
Pinacolada
Fakie
Fakie
http://larrachersan.deviantart.com/

Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:16 pm
I love your Galaxy set, but I already told you. Wink
I'm so happy, that I own one of your amazing customs. Very Happy They are all so well done.
Tiella
Fakie
Fakie

Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:39 pm
Very pretty customs!
cookhuman
cookhuman
Fakie
Fakie

Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:05 pm
Hello sweetie! How are you? I love these new customs. Winter Joy's color is amazing! What did you use to dye her? I have never gotten a good blue using RIT powder. You have totally swayed me to re-hair my loose Genie. She looks so stunning with the thicker, longer hair and tinsel. Smile

Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:23 pm
cookhuman wrote:Hello sweetie!  How are you?  I love these new customs.  Winter Joy's color is amazing!  What did you use to dye her?  I have never gotten a good blue using RIT powder.  You have totally swayed me to re-hair my loose Genie.  She looks so stunning with the thicker, longer hair and tinsel.  Smile  

Ah great to see you here! Thanks a lot, I'm doing okay as always. Great you like the new ponies. Winter Joy was dyed using different colors from Rit as well as another brand which slipped my mind. It's taking the dye very fast but it was worth it. She still is for sale.

I love my Genie now so much more than she was before - I can just recommend it. The hair is dyed by myself as well. The tinsel is from mudhole and yay thatwas it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum