Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 amPonybookwormCelestial Swirls- Stamping Styles & Mystery of the Method: Can you help?Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:59 pmClipperHQG1C Land & Sea Meet: Bigger Cruise, Bigger Fun in 2024! (Hurry for a deal!)Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:57 pmClipperPonybookworm's Most WantedTue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pmPonybookwormHello I'm StormrunnerWed Aug 23, 2023 5:07 pmStormrunnerClipper's - Want ListMon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 amClipper2023 Southwestern PA Pony MeetWed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 pmstarbritesprinklesIntroductionWed Jul 19, 2023 2:09 pmfilmcodedHello, Everybody!Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pmPonybookwormHello nice to meet you!Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pmlolacat
Go down
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs. Empty I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.

Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:43 pm
I really hope you like them!!!

We'll start with Genie, the Wish-Granter. Genie is the signature Pony for HQG1C, as she represents how many collectors’ wishes were granted by the opportunity to receive a Pony who wasn’t yet another variant. Her magic is of course to grant wishes. She's a kind, helpful Pony.

Earth Pony Kitty Love & unicorn Puppy Love have a fond love of animals, & Kitty Love has settled right in to her job as Ponyworld vet. Puppy Love’s magic can calm scared animals down. They're both very gentle Ponies.

Celebration loves a party more than most Ponies, but it has to be something really special. Fortunately, birthdays count lol. His colouring suggests he’s related to both Napper & her Mail-Order sister. He’ll certainly make Hogmanays (New Year parties) in Ponyworld really special!!!

Jolly Dasher's sister Xmas Merry Treat is hugely relieved he’s here, as he can help her deliver gifts to all of Ponyworld; an exhausting job for just one Pony. Jolly Dasher is full of Christmas Spirit, & will make everybody, Pony & Friend, feel very happy indeed. (I prefer that to Dasher or Jolly Treats)

Lovebound & Spellbound are both hopeless romantics, & I need to get to work on some more G2 Boys for them. They like helping out in Lovey Dovey's card shop & are very fond of poetry.

Lucky Star is Star Dancer’s young daughter. She is a very lucky Pony, always finding new friends & lost objects. She's found a good few so far.

Glitter Wishes is a very dreamy Pony, & often has her head in the clouds, but you never know; her wishes might just come true!!!

Flipper’s a girl, but that doesn’t stop her wanting adventure!!! Her Dad is Come Fly With Me & you can tell: she adores planes!!! Ponies who feed her have to make plane noises to get anything into her mouth. (Come Fly With Me will be visible in my Gallery)

Nipper, a boy, is a bit short-tempered & can lash out with little warning, but that’s not his fault; he’s going through growing pains like teething. He has his favourite teething ring & blanket, & it's very hard to get him to part with either.

Tipper, the other girl, is a very playful Pony, albeit a tad clumsy. She loves building things up & stacking things, but somehow manages to knock them all down & make a mess!!! She’s still trying to find her hooves.

Zipper is Racer’s younger brother. He loves cars as much as Racer, & is always running about, but he often doesn’t look where he’s going, & we know what can happen then!!! He does however love taking a wagon round, & if asked to will carry things in it for others.

Stellina's name means Little Star in Italian. Stellina is the quiet one of the newborns, not making much fuss & taking all her naps during the day so she can go outside at night with an adult Pony & look at the stars. She loves how they twinkle & shine, & also loves her nightlight, which is star-shaped. (Actual name: Hope)

Batty Boo loves the night & finds scary stuff fascinating. She’s particularly fond of jumping out from hiding places & shocking her friends!!! Batty Boo is a very mischievous Pony.

Pepperjack is Applejack’s cousin. Peppers prefer warmer climates to grow in, so Pepperjack lives where it’s warmer to try growing them there. He’s not a big fan of cold by a long stretch, but he’s just as hard-working as Applejack, Posey, Tex, & G4 AJ & Big Mac. In my Ponyworld he’s in charge of greenhouses growing all kinds of fruit & veg not suited to a northern climate. Custom Food Baby Jalapeno is certainly glad he’s here; Pepperjack is her dad!!! (Jalapeno will be visible in my Gallery)

NEW ADDITION EDIT!!! Cupcake (the G1)'s twin daughters, Berry Buttercream & Berry Torte, love helping their industrious mother with all sorts of cooking & baking tasks in the kitchen. The pair don't even mind cleaning the surfaces or washing the dishes afterwards, as they know it's all part & parcel of making their favourite foods!!! They will happily share the treats with others, so long as they get a piece as well!!!

NEW ADDITION EDIT!!! Sugar Apple is the proud mother of Rainbow Puff & Rainbow Twist, a pair of mischievous pegasi. Did you see that whooshing??? If you did, then you know Rainbow Puff & Rainbow Twist have smelt the delicious aroma of tasty cakes & biscuits (cookies in the States). These two young pegasi love their sweet snacks, & will often filch a cheeky snack from a freshly-baked batch to enjoy in their cloud home.

NEW ADDITION EDIT!!! Genie has been kept very busy granting wishes lately! The latest wish is a drawing by Dabble & Scribbles. Scribbles the sketcher drew the picture while Dabble the painter coloured it in with bright paints. The picture has four friends of Dabble & Scribbles's age, who also like different kinds of art. Their friend Flow is into yoga, while Pizzazz adores makeup & body art. Rhyme is a great singer-songwriter & Rhythm loves to dance. Together they are the Artistry Girls, & are all best friends. Genie is using her wish-granting magic to bring these girls to life! (Had to put a wee reference to Snap!'s song Rhythm Is A Dancer lol!)

NEW ADDITION EDIT!!! Harmony has just arrived in Ponyworld & her older sister, Blossomforth (G3) is delighted to see her!!! Like Stellina, she’s quiet & gentle, but while Stellina loves to see the stars at night, Harmony loves to look at & smell the pretty flowers in the gardens. Our Ponyworld has an amazing garden centre, & it’s one of Harmony’s favourite places to look around & catch the wonderful aromas. She also loves perfumes & pot-pourri, & will only snuggle under blankets scented with lavender.

NEW ADDITION EDIT!!! Though I had to get this Pony from eBay, I still managed it, yep, Fair Feathers is here!!! Fair Feathers loves to go to beach parties as two of her three favourite things are always there: water & large groups of friends. Her third favourite thing is birds, & she’s a keen ornithologist. Her favourite bird is the flamingo, like her rumpmark, & like the flamingo she prefers hot places to live, so in the North she has to be wrapped up warmly.

NEW ADDITION EDIT!!! As Clipper has given us the piccies of these two gorgeous ladies, I can backstory them!!! Dabble, Scribbles & the Artistry Girls are so excited!!! They've heard two new friends are coming to see them, & couldn't wait for them to get to Ponyland!!! The newcomers' names are Prism, who loves working with lights, & Whirl, an ace sculptor. The Artistry Girls are busy planning a party to welcome their new friends, & we know it's going to be great fun!!!

NEW ADDITION EDIT!!! Candy Stick (renamed Baby Boy as Candy Cane is a G3 Pony) was walking round the town sharing tree-shaped biscuits (cookies to the States) he'd baked that morning, calling out "Merry Christmas!" to everypony as he went, when another young Boy Pony looked at him oddly. This Boy Pony had a plate full of biscuits (cookies) too, only his were shaped like six-pointed stars. Also, Candy Stick noticed, he didn't call out "Merry Christmas!" on dishing out his offerings; instead he greeted everypony with "Happy Hanukkah!"
"What''s Hanukkah?" Candy Stick asked this young Boy Pony.
"It's the Jewish Festival of Lights we celebrate every winter," the Boy Pony explained. "I'm Dreidel by the way."
"Candy Stick," Candy Stick grinned, now coming to a new understanding. "Well, Happy Hanukkah & Merry Christmas to you Dreidel!"
"And a Merry Christmas & a Happy Hanukkah to you too!" Dreidel wished his new friend, as together they offered their tree & star-shaped biscuits (cookies) to everypony around them.

NEW ADDITION EDIT!!! Candy Stick was so excited!!! His baby sister, Holly Berry, had recently been born & he was taking her on a walk in her tiny stroller. He couldn't wait to share the news with Dreidel, his new friend!!! But when he reached Dreidel, he saw his friend was also pushing a tiny stroller, with its own baby nestled inside, marvelling at the world around her.
"Who's that???" Candy Stick asked Dreidel excitedly.
"That's my baby sister, Ester!!!" Dreidel replied, pushing his stroller beside Candy Stick's so the two teeny tiny babies inside could meet. Candy Stick happily told Dreidel about his own sister, Holly Berry, & the pair took the babies to the park so they could see the trees & flowers there. (Ester's actual name: Lil Star)

NEW ADDITION EDIT!!! This needs to go in now as the set are coming very soon!!! Wavebreaker/ dancer was surfing as she loved to do, riding to the tops of the waves when she noticed within them an extra sparkle. It was a bright sunny day & Wavebreaker/ dancer had noticed something magical in the air. The sea sparkled & glittered below her as she soared ahead on the wave crest. Then, just as the wave broke, a Sea Pony like none she'd eve seen before appeared in front of her. "That looks like fun!" said the Pony. "Can I join you?" "Of course!" Wavebreaker/ dancer replied smiling, & curious about this new Pony. The pair rode the wavecrest as it flew above the sea, then plunged in the water as it crashed down, spraying  golden mist around them both. Laughing with her new friend, Wavebreaker/ dancer hadn't noticed a third Sea Pony showing up, until the newcomer spoke. "Hi!" she said. "I'm Ocean Mist, & that's Sapphire Sparkle. What's your name?" Wavebreaker/ dancer introduced herself to the two Sea Ponies, as two others swam from the depths of the reef below to join them. They were called Glitzy Waves & Sea Rose. "We're the Sea Glimmers!" Sapphire Sparkle grinned at their new friend.

NEW ADDITION EDIT!!! Stockings was freaking out. She liked Jolly Dasher & wanted to make a good impression on him. He'd asked her out to the Satin Slipper Sweet Shoppe & she was scared she'd blow the whole thing. She turned to Genie in desperation. "Please help me!" she begged. Genie twirled her horn, rubbed her small silver lamp & four Ponies appeared in front of her.
"You need help to get ready for a date?" one asked her, a lavender pegasus with aqua hair. "We can help you with that. I'm High Hopes, & can help you feel confident."
"And I'm Elegance," a pink Pony with golden hair added. "I can get you looking your best."
"I'm Sweetness," another earth Pony continued, "& I can remind you to pay attention to your date."
A white regal-looking unicorn with royal blue hair twirled her horn & harnessed all the magic of her three friends, while adding her own, before eventually casting her magic on Stockings. "My name is True Blue," she told Stockings, "& I encourage you to be true to yourself. We're the Date Night Ponies, & are here to help Ponies have the best time & make a great connection."
The Date Night Ponies are coming soon so stay tuned & watch out for them. I for one will definitely invest in a full set!!!

EDIT ADDITION!!! Seatannia, the UKPCHQG1C Pony, has a story of her own.The sea isn’t always calm, & most Sea Ponies hide from storms, but not brave Seatannia, who searches the tempests for any stranded Pony or Friend in need of rescue.

EDIT ADDITION!!! Clipper was sailing yet again when he was caught in a bad storm. The Sea Glimmers & Seatannia did what they could to rescue him & he found himself on a tropical island with no way to get home. Somehow, in a way he couldn't figure out, the island seemed familiar to him, & he found his way around quite easily, eventually coming to a house. Timidly, he knocked on the door as he heard a voice singing a sea shanty he somehow recognised. As the door opened a Pony stared at him, bewildered.
"Clipper, is that really you?" the Pony asked.
"That's my name," Clipper replied, confused, "but how do you know?"
"A mother never forgets, Clipper," the Pony , Marina, replied gently. "Now, can you tell me where you've been all this time?"
"I can do better than that!" Clipper replied excitedly, then blew on the whistle the Sea Glimmers had given him. They came to the beach bringing a small craft up from the depths, & Clipper coaxed his mother to come aboard. "Take us home," he requested of the Sea Glimmers, who sailed the reunited mother & son back to Ponyland.

Star Spangled loves Ponyland with all her heart, & is proud to be part of the Pony nation. She loves to celebrate all Pony holidays & loves to make everypony feel included & like they belong. She waves her flowing mane like a flag, streaming out behind her.

EDIT ADDITION!!! At first Ponyland had Ponies whose hair was all one colour. But then, at the bottom of the rainbow, a new Pony was found with a beautiful mane & tail, unlike any seen in Ponyland before. It seemed to contain all the colours of the rainbow!!! The Ponies marvelled at their new friend.
"Such a pretty rainbow!" the adult Ponies exclaimed.
"Pretty bow!" Ember cried with joy, not quite getting the words right as a pale blue cat began playing with the multi-coloured tail.
The new Pony yawned, stretched & woke up, saying. "Prettybow. I like that name. Hey! Get off my tail!"
The cat leapt back, mewing pitifully. Prettybow took pity on the animal & nuzzled her gently. "That's better," she told the cat. "I'll call you Sky."
And that was how Prettybow & Sky came to Ponyland.

EDIT ADDITION!!! As Sea Glow is on her way to me, here's her story. Sea Glow lives in the deeper parts of the ocean, only venturing near the surface at night. She glows in the darkness there, just like her bio-luminescent fish friends!!!

EDIT ADDITION!!! Daft me forgot a story for Oria!!! Well, here it is!!! Genie watched as Kitty Love played happily with the cat her wish had given her. Several others had pets too, & often played & frolicked with them. Idly, she rubbed the lamp round her neck & felt a tugging on her legs as if she was being dragged somewhere. She stood up & first walked, then trotted, to where the tug pulled her, & found herself in a dark cave. Quickly she rubbed her lamp again, wishing she could see in this dismal darkness. Her body then took on a bright sheen as it began to glow in the cave. Once more able to see, she continued following the tug until she detected a faint light up ahead, half-hidden by some heavy rocks. The light was coming from a dragon, trapped under the rocks which had fallen as a tunnel collapsed. Genie rubbed her lamp once more to free the little dragon & heal her, only to find she was a dragon princess & had been lost, far from her kingdom.
“I’m Oria,” the grateful dragon introduced herself. “I hope you can keep looking after me.”
Genie smiled, reassuring the young dragon. “There are many dragons like you in Ponyland. Come with me & find out!”
Gladly Oria the dragon followed Genie out of the cave & back to Ponyland.

EDIT ADDITION!!! Rainbow Beats loves to dance more than anything, & music is one of her biggest passions. She loves moving & swaying to the rhythm of any party or carnival, & can’t wait to celebrate with you. Her best friend is Prettybow, & their cats Sky & Keeper often play together.

EDIT ADDITION!!! October was coming to an end & Batty Boo was so excited, when her friend Nightflyer the bat told her he'd found a new cave to explore. Batty Boo told her Halloween family all about the cave & together (all have glow-in-the-dark features) they went inside. They ran, laughed & played inside that cave, until Batty heard a faint whimpering sound. She called her dad across to help her shift some rocks in the way, as Nightflyer flew above, using his echo-location to find any weaknesses. At last the rocks were gone, & a tiny Pony was revealed, glowing orange with jet black hair. Batty Boo gently coaxed the tiny Baby out of the hole she'd been stuck in, & the family took her home & named her Little Pumpkin. The grateful tiny baby Pony fit in nicely with the Halloween family & they all loved having her among them.

EDIT ADDITION!!! Maple loves the open air, a fresh breeze, long winter walks & hot pancakes drizzled in maple syrup. He particularly likes camping in a tent he carried on his back all day, just going wherever the wind takes him & meeting new friends wherever he goes.

That's them all so far. I really hope you like them!!! If you have other stories for these Ponies, & others, please let me know.

Wee edit addition: find more on Come Fly With Me, Batty Boo's Halloween Family, & Jalapeno, in one of my threads on Customs.

Last edited by Ponybookworm on Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:08 pm; edited 23 times in total (Reason for editing : Maple's arrived & needs a story!!!)
Snapdragon
Snapdragon
Fakie
Fakie

I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs. Empty Re: I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.

Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:23 am
These are adorable!!! I'd love to see backcards for the HQG1C ponies, they'd be super cute!! These stories seem to fit really well!! I love you

Ponybookworm likes this post

Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs. Empty Re: I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.

Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:27 am
Snapdragon wrote:These are adorable!!! I'd love to see backcards for the HQG1C ponies, they'd be super cute!! These stories seem to fit really well!! I love you
Cheers!!! Glad somebody likes them!!! I loved the backcards & their stories of the original MLPs. It gave you a great indication of their characters...
KatzEyeStudios
KatzEyeStudios
Admin
Admin

Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:32 pm
Wow, very creative and super cute:) I love to see collectors enjoying our ponies like this:)

Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:33 pm
The original Ponies had backcard stories, so it's only fair for these ones to have stories too
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:38 am
Every now & then as I get new Ponies, EDIT ADDITION bits will be added...
Latest addition: Harmony!!!
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:28 am
Bump re latest addition: Fair Feathers!!!
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:26 am
New edit: Prism & Whirl have their backcard stories in!!!
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:55 am
Latest edit, just on time for Christmas (or Hanukkah), the Festive Baby Boys!!! I had to rename one Candy Stick as there's a G3 Pony called Candy Cane, apart from that, I hope you like it!!! Remember, the true meaning of the season is to love each other, no matter what our, or their, beliefs.
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:08 am
Latest addition, the Christmas & Hanukkah teeny tinies!!! I had to make up their names but I got them in...
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Mon May 20, 2019 1:45 am
Latest addition: the Sea Glimmers!!! Wavebreaker in the UK is known as Wavedancer in the States so her name has both possibilities added in & she's the one who finds them. I particularly enjoyed making Ocean Mist come out of an actual mist generated by the sea!!!

PS Holly Berry IS her actual name!!! So pleased i got to name her!!!
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:30 am
Latest addition: the Date Night Ponies!!! In the story they help Stockings get ready for a date with Jolly Dasher.
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:34 am
Short addition edit for Seatannia!!! And my Date Nights are coming soon!!!
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:08 am
Latest edit additions: Marina & Star Spangled, who just arrived wi my Date Nights!!!
Edit to add photo!!!
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs. Marina10
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:55 am
New story added for Prettybow!!! Ember messes up her words a bit lol...
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:59 pm
Sea Glow bumps this thread wi a quick story
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:40 am
Oria bumps this thread wi a longer story, also explaining the glow-in-the-dark Genie.
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:30 am
Bump because Rainbow Beats!!!
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:31 pm
Bumpety Bump in the night for Little Pumpkin!!!
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:53 pm
Bumpy ride for Maple's arrival
maycrestmom
Fakie
Fakie

Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:12 am
aw marina makes the perfect mom to clipper :-) and I love love love your creativity in writing up all the back stories :-)

Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:58 pm
Cheers Maycrest xxx
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 am
Got four new stories & I think you'll like the series!!!
THE AWARENESS PONIES SERIES
The young boy Pony was ill, & needed to go to hospital for many treatments. He hated them, but after each noticed he felt a little better. The nurse Ponies said he was very brave for taking treatments he hated, & he gained the name Courage.
Enduring one of his treatments with a brave face, Courage met another young Pony, who was also getting treatments for an illness. This young pony looked so calm while he was treated. “How can you be so calm during treatment?” he asked the Pony. “It hurts,” the Pony replied, “but less than what’s wrong with me, & it helps me feel better too.” “You’re so noble!” Courage told the other Pony. “Noble. I like that. I think I’ll make that my name,” the other Pony smiled. & so Noble he became, & soon was Courage’s best friend.
Courage & Noble often booked their appointments together for support. The doctor Ponies noted this & booked another Pony of their age at the same time too, hoping he would be less scared of his treatments with the support of the others. The two friends saw this Pony shy away from every needle & surgical instrument the doctors brought near him. “You can do it!” brave Courage said. “It will help you feel much better,” gentle Noble added. “I’m so scared!” the young Pony shivered. Courage knew what to do: he dressed up in his favourite shark costume in an effort to take the youngster’s mind off the worst of the pain. Meanwhile Noble stayed right by the young Pony’s side while the treatment was administered. The Pony found the shark costume so cute, & Courage’s antics so funny, he laughed to the point of not noticing when the treatment began. When the pain overtook him, Noble calmed & reassured the Pony it would be over soon. At the end of the treatment, the Pony thanked his new friends. “You did it!” Courage cheered. “You conquered your fear!” “Conquer,” the Pony said. “I like that name.” And so Conquer booked all his future appointments with the other two Ponies, because what really conquered his fear was the support & encouragement of his new friends.
Courage, Noble, & Conquer were fast friends & went together to their appointments, supporting & encouraging each other through their treatments. Another young Pony had just moved in, with his own medical issues. He noticed how close these three friends were, & how lonely he always was, thinking nobody else understood what it was like to be ill or to need treatments. “I thought I was the only one who went through this!” he told the friends. “No, we do too,” Courage replied. “Friends help with the fear,” Conquer added. “And the pain!” said Noble. “How wonderful you can all relate to each other’s struggles!” the new Pony said. “Can I be friends too?” “Of course!” Courage smiled. “We’re all kindred spirits, coping together & helping each other.” “Kindred, I like that!” The new Pony hugged his new friends. “I’d like Kindred to be my name.” So Kindred he became, & the four friends continued to support each other.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum