Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 amPonybookwormCelestial Swirls- Stamping Styles & Mystery of the Method: Can you help?Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:59 pmClipperHQG1C Land & Sea Meet: Bigger Cruise, Bigger Fun in 2024! (Hurry for a deal!)Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:57 pmClipperPonybookworm's Most WantedTue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pmPonybookwormHello I'm StormrunnerWed Aug 23, 2023 5:07 pmStormrunnerClipper's - Want ListMon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 amClipper2023 Southwestern PA Pony MeetWed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 pmstarbritesprinklesIntroductionWed Jul 19, 2023 2:09 pmfilmcodedHello, Everybody!Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pmPonybookwormHello nice to meet you!Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pmlolacat
Go down
Clipper
Clipper
Celebration
Celebration
http://clipper.ecrater.com

New sparkle G1 Seaflower /Crumpet found  Empty New sparkle G1 Seaflower /Crumpet found

Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:42 pm
Recently acquired this gem. From researching her, I found out she was packaged as a princess warrior pony. She is from recent years, and was sold in the USA. Her body is similar to Genie's.. hair is really bad quality.. will be regarding her soon.  Does anyone have anymore info on this particular sparkle g1 fakie? Would love to know what stores she was available in.  [b][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] /><a href=[/img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
raindrop
raindrop
Fakie
Fakie

New sparkle G1 Seaflower /Crumpet found  Empty Re: New sparkle G1 Seaflower /Crumpet found

Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:47 pm
I wish I could remember where I got mine from... I think it was a grocery store or dollar store in the U.S.? About six years ago or so, if memory serves. I sold it when I got rid of my fakie collection, but wish I had kept her!
Clipper
Clipper
Celebration
Celebration

New sparkle G1 Seaflower /Crumpet found  Empty Re: New sparkle G1 Seaflower /Crumpet found

Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:50 pm
I'm sure you'll find her again. I don't think she was from a dollar store.. OR if she was it was something $1+ like Family Dollar.. She came with alot of accessories..
There are also G1 babies with fruits on them from 2012-2014 in parts of Europe..I saw one for sale a few months ago an forgot to bid. I hope someone can tell us more info on those as well.
raindrop wrote:I wish I could remember where I got mine from...  I think it was a grocery store or dollar store in the U.S.?  About six years ago or so, if memory serves.  I sold it when I got rid of my fakie collection, but wish I had kept her!
swancrossing18
swancrossing18
Fakie
Fakie

Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:48 pm
I think she was sold at 99 cent stores. I didn't have any in my area at the time but was able to purchase one on the Arena. Mine is still on card. I can try and post a picture later if you would like.
Clipper
Clipper
Celebration
Celebration

Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:45 am
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that would be amazing! Do you know what she retailed for? I can't imagine just 99 cents lol
swancrossing18 wrote:I think she was sold at 99 cent stores.  I didn't have any in my area at the time but was able to purchase one on the Arena.  Mine is still on card.  I can try and post a picture later if you would like.  
raindrop
raindrop
Fakie
Fakie

Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:46 am
Some of the "dollar" chains sell cheap items at prices other than $1. Mine may have been about $3. I remember she came with accessories like silver jeweled weapons and a tiara or something like that.

I saw one of the fruit fakies as well on a foreign auction website. I'm thinking it may have been from France. I believe someone posted a comparison pic and they were actually smaller than G1 babies, though.

I also like the SHS-mold fakies, although all but the vintage ones have those horrid glass eyes...
princessluna11706
Fakie
Fakie

Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:29 am
Princess warrior pony!  haha great name.  I don't know about her, but I really like her this way!  I've only ever seen the regular non glittery seaflower/crumpet fakies.

Clipper wrote:I'm sure you'll find her again. I don't think she was from a dollar store.. OR if she was it was something $1+ like Family Dollar.. She came with alot of accessories..
There are also G1 babies with fruits on them from 2012-2014 in parts of Europe..I saw one for sale a few months ago an forgot to bid. I hope someone can tell us more info on those as well.
raindrop wrote:I wish I could remember where I got mine from...  I think it was a grocery store or dollar store in the U.S.?  About six years ago or so, if memory serves.  I sold it when I got rid of my fakie collection, but wish I had kept her!

I've never heard of these babies! Anyone have pics?
swancrossing18
swancrossing18
Fakie
Fakie

Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:08 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Clipper
Clipper
Celebration
Celebration

Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:26 pm
She's amazing! :does the box have a date on it?
Snapdragon
Snapdragon
Fakie
Fakie

Sat May 20, 2017 11:39 pm
Warrior Princess!!! I love her, I have a prepped bait of her I got from someone, I think she's magnificent!! Been waiting for the PERFECT project to use her in!! <3
princessluna11706
Fakie
Fakie

Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:16 am
She comes with the same butterfly clips as a set of fake remco's I had as a kid! Interesting they still use the same mold for the accessories.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum