Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 amPonybookwormCelestial Swirls- Stamping Styles & Mystery of the Method: Can you help?Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:59 pmClipperHQG1C Land & Sea Meet: Bigger Cruise, Bigger Fun in 2024! (Hurry for a deal!)Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:57 pmClipperPonybookworm's Most WantedTue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pmPonybookwormHello I'm StormrunnerWed Aug 23, 2023 5:07 pmStormrunnerClipper's - Want ListMon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 amClipper2023 Southwestern PA Pony MeetWed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 pmstarbritesprinklesIntroductionWed Jul 19, 2023 2:09 pmfilmcodedHello, Everybody!Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pmPonybookwormHello nice to meet you!Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pmlolacat
Go down
Clipper
Clipper
Celebration
Celebration
http://clipper.ecrater.com

Pre Order - Pick Up Thread-  HQG1C / Clipper's Sail @ Orlando Pony Fair Empty Pre Order - Pick Up Thread- HQG1C / Clipper's Sail @ Orlando Pony Fair

Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:55 pm
For Those who plan to pre order or who have pre ordered through Clipper's Sail, this thread is for you.

First off, can't wait to meet hqg1c supporters at the fair. Some of you I do know already, but it means a lot to me and the others who are helping with this project.

I would love to take pictures with anyone who pre ordered, or even purchases the ponies at the con. This is a great way to create a memorable connection for all of us!

Pre orders can be picked up as early as Friday at the Meet 'n Greet. If you do plan on being in Orlando on Friday and would like to pick up your ponies, reply below or PM and I will be sure to have them ready to go for you.

Pick Up on Saturday will be begin around 1 PM, after the vendor hall has calmed down.

All pre orders are required to have an invoice, invoice number or ID.

I will have copies of all invoices, and signature release will be required for each pick up.

ALL Pepper Jack and invoices that are $30 or more (before tax), will receive a raffle ticket to be eligible to win Rapunzel , and/or Red Prototype hq brother.

Looking forward to seeing everyone, it's right around the corner Very Happy

-Clipper
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum