Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 amPonybookwormCelestial Swirls- Stamping Styles & Mystery of the Method: Can you help?Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:59 pmClipperHQG1C Land & Sea Meet: Bigger Cruise, Bigger Fun in 2024! (Hurry for a deal!)Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:57 pmClipperPonybookworm's Most WantedTue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pmPonybookwormHello I'm StormrunnerWed Aug 23, 2023 5:07 pmStormrunnerClipper's - Want ListMon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 amClipper2023 Southwestern PA Pony MeetWed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 pmstarbritesprinklesIntroductionWed Jul 19, 2023 2:09 pmfilmcodedHello, Everybody!Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pmPonybookwormHello nice to meet you!Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pmlolacat
Go down
Dreamprisoner
Dreamprisoner
Fakie
Fakie

Hello, I'm new around here. (But you knew that)  Empty Hello, I'm new around here. (But you knew that)

Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:05 pm
Hi, I'm Dreamprisoner.

My sister passed on her G1 collection to me when I was a tot. My first ever ponies were Confetti and Chatterbox, I was given them as a trial to make sure I wouldn't try normal kid stuff like... eating them. I used to whisper into their ears 'Don't worry, when I get all of my sisters toys, I'll find you both boyfriends!' (But then never did, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.)

I've been collecting ponies since I discovered the internet. Ebay was a magical place that my parents rarely visited because my 8 year old eyes would go wide, I'd point at Shady and say 'WANT'.

I told myself that I wouldn't get into customs until I finished my G1 collection, but then I saw Pepper Jack and Celebration, and I'm weak for big brother ponies, so here I am, sucked in...  

I have no regrets.

Here's my collection of G1s: Forgive me, they're terribly organised right now because I just wanged them on the shelf before taking this picture. They were strewn over my desk because I was sorting them into their sets... but no, my introduction needs them more.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you for putting up with my life story.
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Hello, I'm new around here. (But you knew that)  Empty Re: Hello, I'm new around here. (But you knew that)

Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:43 am
Awwwww cute cute cute!!! Loving your wee Plushie collection there!!! And do i see Scandinavian Truly???
heftysmurf76
heftysmurf76
Custom
Custom

Hello, I'm new around here. (But you knew that)  Empty Re: Hello, I'm new around here. (But you knew that)

Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:47 am
What a great pic of your collection! I hope your ponies get boyfriends soon! Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum