Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 amPonybookwormCelestial Swirls- Stamping Styles & Mystery of the Method: Can you help?Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:59 pmClipperHQG1C Land & Sea Meet: Bigger Cruise, Bigger Fun in 2024! (Hurry for a deal!)Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:57 pmClipperPonybookworm's Most WantedTue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pmPonybookwormHello I'm StormrunnerWed Aug 23, 2023 5:07 pmStormrunnerClipper's - Want ListMon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 amClipper2023 Southwestern PA Pony MeetWed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 pmstarbritesprinklesIntroductionWed Jul 19, 2023 2:09 pmfilmcodedHello, Everybody!Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pmPonybookwormHello nice to meet you!Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pmlolacat
Go down
sailorsolarstar
sailorsolarstar
Fakie
Fakie

MLP Friendship is Magic down to final season! Your thoughts? Empty MLP Friendship is Magic down to final season! Your thoughts?

Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:45 pm
Wasn't sure where to post this so since it is pony related, I'd thought I would post here Smile
Now, my whole family is still in the middle of watching Season 8 so no spoilers please! We are about half way through.
I am happy to see that another season is being added but sad to hear it is the final one. How do you feel about this? Have you watched the previous seasons? Where did you stop watching if you no longer watch?

When I first saw the show, I was skeptical. I ddin't like the animation at first and the story seemed a bland until my one friend had us sit down and watch a few episodes back to back. It grew on me! Then we were hooked and watched it as a family all the way up to season 8. We are slowly watching season 8 to get ready for the final season but it feels like the pony fandom is starting to slow down with the final season and even the final year of Bronycon, the main convention we went to as a whole family. I am a child at heart so it saddens me greatly to see these big changes happening. What are we going to do with our kids in the summer now? It became a tradition for us to go together to the convention. The kids loved it every year! We could try to go to one further away but both my kids have autism and have a hard time adjusting to new things. They finally got used to going to Bronycon each year so I am worried on how they will react to next summer.

So, my basic questions are: What are your thoughts and feelings on Season 9 ending the ponies and do you go to any pony conventions?
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

MLP Friendship is Magic down to final season! Your thoughts? Empty Re: MLP Friendship is Magic down to final season! Your thoughts?

Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:53 am
Well living in the UK as I do I'd prefer if more seasons were available on Region 2 DVD (I believe they only have up to season 4 on DVD region 2)
sailorsolarstar
sailorsolarstar
Fakie
Fakie

MLP Friendship is Magic down to final season! Your thoughts? Empty Re: MLP Friendship is Magic down to final season! Your thoughts?

Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:48 pm
Ponybookworm wrote:Well living in the UK as I do I'd prefer if more seasons were available on Region 2 DVD (I believe they only have up to season 4 on DVD region 2)

You might be able to find someplace online to watch. I am unsure what options you have over there but we watch the episodes on Netflix. it is sad to here that they haven't released all the season for you yet! I hope you get to watch and enjoy all of the pony episodes soon! *hugs*
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:18 pm
I can now update that seasons 5, 6 & 7 are now available on UK DVD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum