Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 amPonybookwormCelestial Swirls- Stamping Styles & Mystery of the Method: Can you help?Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:59 pmClipperHQG1C Land & Sea Meet: Bigger Cruise, Bigger Fun in 2024! (Hurry for a deal!)Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:57 pmClipperPonybookworm's Most WantedTue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pmPonybookwormHello I'm StormrunnerWed Aug 23, 2023 5:07 pmStormrunnerClipper's - Want ListMon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 amClipper2023 Southwestern PA Pony MeetWed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 pmstarbritesprinklesIntroductionWed Jul 19, 2023 2:09 pmfilmcodedHello, Everybody!Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pmPonybookwormHello nice to meet you!Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pmlolacat
Go down
Masquerade
Masquerade
Admin
Admin

Lil Flockers - Fuzzy Unicorn Blindbags at Target/Amazon Empty Lil Flockers - Fuzzy Unicorn Blindbags at Target/Amazon

Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:47 pm
Not really a fakie...
Because it's not trying to be MLP at all, but worth noting at least a little bit. What's up with the name though? I mean everyone knows that bad movie "meet the fokkers" or whatever, but it's like do we really need fake swears in our fantasy things? Name aside...

What do you think of them?
Would you collect?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think they're okaaaay...
The colors are nice (of course I would say something like that with the Masquerade looking colors one...) but I feel they're too expensive at 4 dollars each unless they are bigger than they look somehow, or come with more stuff. The heads are also really what, gummy looking? Like the body and hair is nice but then the head is just so lacking detail.
I would pay a dollar for one of them, I guess if I found it at a yard sale or something.
BubbleTea
BubbleTea
Fakie
Fakie

Lil Flockers - Fuzzy Unicorn Blindbags at Target/Amazon Empty Re: Lil Flockers - Fuzzy Unicorn Blindbags at Target/Amazon

Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:42 am
I have one of these! I think they're cute. Although some of the names they were given were a bit...strange. Flutternut? Punkin? One of their names was Fuzz. Fuzzz. With three z's.

Anyway, here's a pic of mine!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Smile Smile Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum