Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 amPonybookwormCelestial Swirls- Stamping Styles & Mystery of the Method: Can you help?Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:59 pmClipperHQG1C Land & Sea Meet: Bigger Cruise, Bigger Fun in 2024! (Hurry for a deal!)Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:57 pmClipperPonybookworm's Most WantedTue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pmPonybookwormHello I'm StormrunnerWed Aug 23, 2023 5:07 pmStormrunnerClipper's - Want ListMon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 amClipper2023 Southwestern PA Pony MeetWed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 pmstarbritesprinklesIntroductionWed Jul 19, 2023 2:09 pmfilmcodedHello, Everybody!Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pmPonybookwormHello nice to meet you!Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pmlolacat
Go down
hqg1c
hqg1c
Admin
Admin

HQG1C Kitty Love and Baby Trio Pre Order info Empty HQG1C Kitty Love and Baby Trio Pre Order info

Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:37 pm
Hi everyone,

I know there have been some questions regarding the upcoming pre orders. We took the first wave for bundles and bulk orders last month. It is planned to have single Kitty Love's offered by themselves in about a week or two for the US. All future European orders will be made through  theponybusiness.com (those will launch shortly as well). We are just hoping to have something to show that is not a photo shop.

There baby ponies designs are absolutely stunning, and cannot wait for everyone to get theirs in hand. They were changed last minute, and I am so happy that the decision was made. Unfortunately, as of now these will be only offered as pre order only. So if you want them, please consider grabbing them soon.

There are some awesome surprise gifts included for the discounted pre order bundle pack on Clipper's Sail (still 8 bundles available now on Click here for Custom Bundle Pack )

If you would like to see progress photos, please check the Art Show - High Quality Customs board. Right now there are wax figures shown, to show that the project is slowly moving forward.

We hope you all are enjoying this new group layout and glad to be part of such a great community,

hqg1c
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum