Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 amPonybookwormCelestial Swirls- Stamping Styles & Mystery of the Method: Can you help?Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:59 pmClipperHQG1C Land & Sea Meet: Bigger Cruise, Bigger Fun in 2024! (Hurry for a deal!)Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:57 pmClipperPonybookworm's Most WantedTue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pmPonybookwormHello I'm StormrunnerWed Aug 23, 2023 5:07 pmStormrunnerClipper's - Want ListMon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 amClipper2023 Southwestern PA Pony MeetWed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 pmstarbritesprinklesIntroductionWed Jul 19, 2023 2:09 pmfilmcodedHello, Everybody!Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pmPonybookwormHello nice to meet you!Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pmlolacat
Go down
MLPExpress
Fakie
Fakie

The My Little Pony Express Box Empty The My Little Pony Express Box

Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:36 pm
Do you LOVE getting surprise ponies in the mail? Then My Little Pony Express is for you. It’s your Monthly Vintage Pony Subscription Box!

This is how it works;
You order your My Little Pony Express Box and send us your want list through our Google form.
-2 ponies from your want list with matching combs
-coloring sheet
-80's G1 scratch and sniff
-80's Argentina sticker
-a G1 themed button
-5 replica ribbons
-Piece of G1 clothing
-a piece of G1 accessory
-backcard stories of the ponies you received
-a G1 themed postcard
-a make it yourself miniature G1 playset box
-a G1 inspired piece of jewelry (necklace or bracelet) or a free gift certificate
-we add goodies all the time, so extra stuff may be added to your box

Every month we feature a rare pony, that will be randomly put into somebody's box by means of a random name picker.

We have 1 month subscriptions (single box purchase), 3 month subscriptions (monthly automatic payments through paypal for 3 months, so you receive 3 boxes, one each month) and 6 month subscriptions.

Ordering is done through our website, and starts on the 11th of each month.
There are 10x 6 months, 10x 3 months, and 10x 1 month subscriptions available, once the 6 and 3 months are sold out they won't come up for sale again until a subscription has ended.

Our Facebook page, where we place updates:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Our Conditions:

Payment
------------------------
All payments are handled through PayPal.

Ordering
------------------------
Please only order when you're serious about purchasing the box, any buyer who does not go through with the order will no longer be able to purchase in the future.
Once you order, please fill out our Google form, that is linked on our sales page.
Please check the box prices for your country before ordering, due to shipping price fluctuations per country, box prices fluctuate per country as well.

Shipping
------------------------
Packages are shipped with tracking and insurance
ALL Packages are shipped out after the 25th of every month.
Customers are responsible for any and all taxes, tariffs, customs and import fees that may be incurred. Please check over these fees in your own country carefully before ordering.

Refunds and Exchanges
-------------------------------------
We do NOT accept returns. If you feel that your pony is not as promised, please send us a photo. If your pony was damaged in shipping, please send a photo.

Additional policies and FAQs
--------------------------------------------
My Little Pony Express is a blind lot monthly subscription box, and when you subscribe you are agreeing to accept any pony or pony friend you receive. We are always happy to take requests, however we cannot guarantee requests for any reason. But we will try our hardest! Thank you!
If you have ordered a box and we do NOT have any ponies on your list, we will contact you and give you the option to roll your box over to the next month OR to receive a refund.
Customers are only allowed to purchase one (1) box per household due to high demand.

Pony conditions
-------------------------------------------
Ponies in the box will be display condition.
They will be cleaned, conditioned and styled.
Ponies will not have: haircuts (unless small and with rare ponies), tail rust, cancer marks, mold.
They might have: dry hair, small marks, head body mismatch.
Clipper
Clipper
Celebration
Celebration
http://clipper.ecrater.com

The My Little Pony Express Box Empty Re: The My Little Pony Express Box

Sat May 20, 2017 3:58 pm
One day I will have to order one Smile
Clipper
Clipper
Celebration
Celebration