Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 amPonybookwormCelestial Swirls- Stamping Styles & Mystery of the Method: Can you help?Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:59 pmClipperHQG1C Land & Sea Meet: Bigger Cruise, Bigger Fun in 2024! (Hurry for a deal!)Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:57 pmClipperPonybookworm's Most WantedTue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pmPonybookwormHello I'm StormrunnerWed Aug 23, 2023 5:07 pmStormrunnerClipper's - Want ListMon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 amClipper2023 Southwestern PA Pony MeetWed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 pmstarbritesprinklesIntroductionWed Jul 19, 2023 2:09 pmfilmcodedHello, Everybody!Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pmPonybookwormHello nice to meet you!Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pmlolacat
Go down
EhtNogard
EhtNogard
Fakie
Fakie

Finally!! My HQG1 Review!! Empty Finally!! My HQG1 Review!!

Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:26 am
Been meaning to make this for too long. I reshot it yesterday after a night shift, so was pretty tired!
Anyhoo, here it is XD

And if you are interested, I have a FB for my Pony army Very Happy
hqg1c
hqg1c
Admin
Admin

Finally!! My HQG1 Review!! Empty Re: Finally!! My HQG1 Review!!

Mon May 01, 2017 2:26 pm
Loved it! You should post this on the Facebook group too. Made me laugh Smile
KatzEyeStudios
KatzEyeStudios
Admin
Admin

Mon May 01, 2017 2:52 pm
Awesome review, absolutely loved it:D Totally made my day♡
EhtNogard
EhtNogard
Fakie
Fakie

Tue May 02, 2017 10:03 pm
Very Happy hahahahaha! I'm glad you liked it! Very Happy I was so tired XD
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Mon May 21, 2018 8:15 pm
OMH another SCOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

That aside "could eat them" LOL!!! But aye, they are gorgeous!!! I AM a Royal Blue fan!!! And white Genie is adorable!!! I didn't get Puppy Love due to needing to balance out my Ponies (but they're making pegasi now so here's hoping (blue glitter pegasus please!!! But not wi blue hair)... I DID get Kitty Love though, along wi the boys, & I have some more on preorder.

I'm LOVING the glittery ones, as it extends the Sparkle Pony collection. Celebration is brother to Napper (worldwide version) & 40 winks (Napper US mail-order version). And I look forward to more glitteries, especially wingless flutter & the blue glittery pegasus wi non-blue hair I really want...

Finally, what a great review!!! And yep, it is a lot like being a child again, getting & opening an entirely new Pony!!!
EhtNogard
EhtNogard
Fakie
Fakie

Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:02 am
Ponybookworm wrote:OMH another SCOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

That aside "could eat them" LOL!!! But aye, they are gorgeous!!! I AM a Royal Blue fan!!! And white Genie is adorable!!! I didn't get Puppy Love due to needing to balance out my Ponies (but they're making pegasi now so here's hoping (blue glitter pegasus please!!! But not wi blue hair)... I DID get Kitty Love though, along wi the boys, & I have some more on preorder.

I'm LOVING the glittery ones, as it extends the Sparkle Pony collection. Celebration is brother to Napper (worldwide version) & 40 winks (Napper US mail-order version). And I look forward to more glitteries, especially wingless flutter & the blue glittery pegasus wi non-blue hair I really want...

Finally, what a great review!!! And yep, it is a lot like being a child again, getting & opening an entirely new Pony!!!

YAY!! Another Scot!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Thanks for the comment!! I STILL remember how excited I was to open that parcel!!! Unfortunately I've been put off buying ponies for a long time, but I seem to be coming back round to them again, slowly XD Great to see another Scot here! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:33 am
EhtNogard wrote:
Ponybookworm wrote:OMH another SCOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

YAY!! Another Scot!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Thanks for the comment!! I STILL remember how excited I was to open that parcel!!! Unfortunately I've been put off buying ponies for a long time, but I seem to be coming back round to them again, slowly XD Great to see another Scot here! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Same here xxx I collect all generations, & wish there were more boys. In particular I grab "coathanger" clone pose G3s to make into G3 Boys... Are you on the UK Ponycon board??? In spite of my never being able to actually attend UK Ponycon, I am a member (heard about this board from there) & find it a good place to talk about Ponies & so on... I came here mainly to keep up wi HQ Custom updates...
EhtNogard
EhtNogard
Fakie
Fakie

Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:08 am
Ponybookworm wrote:
EhtNogard wrote:

Same here xxx I collect all generations, & wish there were more boys. In particular I grab "coathanger" clone pose G3s to make into G3 Boys... Are you on the UK Ponycon board??? In spite of my never being able to actually attend UK Ponycon, I am a member (heard about this board from there) & find it a good place to talk about Ponies & so on... I came here mainly to keep up wi HQ Custom updates...

I'm not on any boards, this is the only forum I am even part of any more! I'm a member of the My Little Pony Adult colector group on Facebook, and that's about it. I'm happy with that to be honest, as at the moment my interest comes and goes. I've never been to the con and I can't go this year but really want to go one day!
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:12 am
EhtNogard wrote:
Ponybookworm wrote:
EhtNogard wrote:

I'm not on any boards, this is the only forum I am even part of any more! I'm a member of the My Little Pony Adult colector group on Facebook, and that's about it. I'm happy with that to be honest, as at the moment my interest comes and goes. I've never been to the con and I can't go this year but really want to go one day!
That's ok, just wondered is all, would have been nice to see you there, but hey ho, your choice xxx
Clipper
Clipper
Celebration
Celebration
http://clipper.ecrater.com

Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:07 pm
We miss you!
EhtNogard
EhtNogard
Fakie
Fakie

Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:23 pm
Clipper wrote:We miss you!
Awww thanks, hunni! I'm sure once this has all passed, I will be back Smile <3 xx
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum