Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 amPonybookwormCelestial Swirls- Stamping Styles & Mystery of the Method: Can you help?Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:59 pmClipperHQG1C Land & Sea Meet: Bigger Cruise, Bigger Fun in 2024! (Hurry for a deal!)Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:57 pmClipperPonybookworm's Most WantedTue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pmPonybookwormHello I'm StormrunnerWed Aug 23, 2023 5:07 pmStormrunnerClipper's - Want ListMon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 amClipper2023 Southwestern PA Pony MeetWed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 pmstarbritesprinklesIntroductionWed Jul 19, 2023 2:09 pmfilmcodedHello, Everybody!Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pmPonybookwormHello nice to meet you!Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pmlolacat
Go down
PaintKitty
PaintKitty
Fakie
Fakie
https://paintkittysstall.ecrater.co.uk/

PaintKitty's Stall Pick Up at US Ponyfair (Clipper's Sail booth) Empty PaintKitty's Stall Pick Up at US Ponyfair (Clipper's Sail booth)

Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:50 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Welcome to PaintKitty's Stall!  I'm offering a selection of items from the UK to be sent to the US for collection at Clipper's Sail's Booth at the US Pony Fair.

Payment for all items must be paid in full via Paypal before I will post them to the US for collection.  You will need to sign for the items upon collection.  If you are not able to collect for whatever reason, I need to have the items back in hand before I will issue a refund which will be less the return postage to the UK.  Cut off date for purchase is the 31st of May.

Items available - Last updated 23/04/18

UK Fact File - $100 OBO
Has been repaired on one page with tape.  Also has a tear/rip as shown in the pictures.  One index page has a mark.  All Design You Own Pony pages are uncolored and there is even an extra last page with Sea Pony & Pony Friends.

UK Bobbie - $50 OBO
She's missing her tail but otherwise in lovely condition just needing a clean.

UK Baby Lollipop - $100 OBO
She has had her eye repaired and has a rub on her non display side.  She needs a clean but in lovely condition.

More to be added over the next few days Smile

Please PM me if you have any questions or wish to purchase.

Regards,
--Danielle

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum