Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 amPonybookwormCelestial Swirls- Stamping Styles & Mystery of the Method: Can you help?Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:59 pmClipperHQG1C Land & Sea Meet: Bigger Cruise, Bigger Fun in 2024! (Hurry for a deal!)Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:57 pmClipperPonybookworm's Most WantedTue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pmPonybookwormHello I'm StormrunnerWed Aug 23, 2023 5:07 pmStormrunnerClipper's - Want ListMon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 amClipper2023 Southwestern PA Pony MeetWed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 pmstarbritesprinklesIntroductionWed Jul 19, 2023 2:09 pmfilmcodedHello, Everybody!Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pmPonybookwormHello nice to meet you!Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pmlolacat
Go down
Clipper
Clipper
Celebration
Celebration
http://clipper.ecrater.com

Mexican G1 Fakie Brother ! Empty Mexican G1 Fakie Brother !

Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:09 am
Has anyone seen this awesome G1 mexican fakie before? Seems like they have painted princess pony symbols on them? He was found a few years ago, but I can't seem to find much information on him. I believe they were bagged with a first tooth baby? If you own any, or have more photos of them please share with us. I would love to own one of these sets one day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

*These images were found on mylittlewiki , and belongs to potatomonkeys.
heftysmurf76
heftysmurf76
Custom
Custom

Mexican G1 Fakie Brother ! Empty Re: Mexican G1 Fakie Brother !

Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:38 am
omg what a neat brother!!! I'd love to own one of these...one day perhaps...
raindrop
raindrop
Fakie
Fakie

Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:50 pm
I have seen these before, and I think I saw a photo of one bagged with the baby. I wish I had saved the photo! These are super hard to find. I have only seen photos of them a couple of times. They are a major grail for fakie collectors.
archidraca
archidraca
Fakie
Fakie
http://Etsy.com/shop/PoniesAMore

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:43 pm
They are a major fakie grail for me. Most especially since my main reason for getting back into collecting was the big bro ponies. I know the photo was shared on the FB fakies page and I've it saved along with a number of others on my want list.
mexicanmlp
mexicanmlp
Fakie
Fakie
http://mexicanmlp.tumblr.com

Thu May 17, 2018 10:19 pm
Sadly there are not common even in Mexico. In all my years collecting I've only seen two for sale, and so glad to be able to grab both (almost 2 years ago).

While in appearance they seem only the color changes, there are more differences (apart from the obvious bad quality). The plastic is way different from each other, the orange feels more like the "normal" plastic used for ponies while the green's one is really soft and squishy. No marks on their hooves, nothing to ID them.

The hair is another thing, orange has straight hair, while the green is curly, and the biggest difference is with the tail. The orange has a single tail hole versus rooted like a SA pony with the green one!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

For more pics/description:

Green one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Orange one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

crownofjules likes this post

maycrestmom
Fakie
Fakie

Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:15 am
oh my goodness I wish they made more of these fakies !!!

In the alternative, maybe these guys can be inspiration for HQG1 custom prince ponies?! I would love love love to pair up my princess sets with prince ponies - even just painted on and not actual gems sides (which might be a pain to manufacture) kind of like the jewelry babies

but in the meantime, yeah, I have been hunting for years and not seen one of these mexi-fakie boys ever except in pictures

Clipper likes this post

Clipper
Clipper
Celebration
Celebration
http://clipper.ecrater.com

Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:06 am
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That could be a possibility for inspiration if we did Prince themed ponies. The green one sort of reminds me of Pepper Jack somewhat, with red hair. Do you know if there more of these made than the two or three shown? I remember seeing a MIB one packaged with a peekaboo fakie baby in baby sweet stuffs pose! But I've not seen the babies loose or any others.
maycrestmom
Fakie
Fakie

Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:44 am
I think the colors we have seen published are orange, yellow and green. Think pepperminttruly on her site has the orange one or else it's just through pinterest. But YES PLEASE :-) would I love to pair up my princess ponies with these kind of prince ponies :-)

here's the link to orange (so we have pics of at least 3 color)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gaultier1001 likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum