Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 amPonybookwormCelestial Swirls- Stamping Styles & Mystery of the Method: Can you help?Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:59 pmClipperHQG1C Land & Sea Meet: Bigger Cruise, Bigger Fun in 2024! (Hurry for a deal!)Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:57 pmClipperPonybookworm's Most WantedTue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pmPonybookwormHello I'm StormrunnerWed Aug 23, 2023 5:07 pmStormrunnerClipper's - Want ListMon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 amClipper2023 Southwestern PA Pony MeetWed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 pmstarbritesprinklesIntroductionWed Jul 19, 2023 2:09 pmfilmcodedHello, Everybody!Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pmPonybookwormHello nice to meet you!Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pmlolacat
Go down
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Well they're done at last!!! Meet Prince Zircon & Quartz the dragon!!! Empty Well they're done at last!!! Meet Prince Zircon & Quartz the dragon!!!

Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:19 am
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Boy is called Prince Z|ircon. He was haired wi Moonshine striped through wi Moonlight, given a Phony crown I painted gold & added elastic to, & his rumpmarks were made of Apoxie, gold paint, a couple of matching light blue gems & a light coating of glitter glue.
Quartz the dragon had her belly painted white & her spines painted gold to match.

Last edited by Ponybookworm on Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:00 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : OOPS Quartz is a GIRL!!!)
hqg1c
hqg1c
Admin
Admin

Well they're done at last!!! Meet Prince Zircon & Quartz the dragon!!! Empty Re: Well they're done at last!!! Meet Prince Zircon & Quartz the dragon!!!

Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:15 pm
wow! I love them <3!!!
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Well they're done at last!!! Meet Prince Zircon & Quartz the dragon!!! Empty Re: Well they're done at last!!! Meet Prince Zircon & Quartz the dragon!!!

Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:38 pm
Cheers!!! I'm pretty proud of them myself!!! There are all these Princess Ponies in G1, but no Prince Ponies. Zircon evens that a bit... I also like the fact his dragon matches him... In fact, I have some more additions for the gallery...
MnDancer
MnDancer
Fakie
Fakie

Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:46 am
They are gorgeous! I love matching sets! Smile
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:21 pm
Cheers you xxx

EDIT!!! I've made more Prince Pony & dragon sets, & there's a fourth to come too, along wi two Little Princes.
Here are Prince Emerald & his dragon Beryl. Emerald's crown had to be made of Apoxie, but it's done. I love how the copper of his medallion & crown & Beryl's spines goes with the green of their bodies. Beryl's another girl dragon.
Prince Lapiz's tailhole was a bit messed up (my fault) so I added extra decor around it. His dragon, another girl, is called Azurite. Once again his crown had to be made of Apoxie. The last Prince & Dragon set will be orange, while the Little Princes will be red & yellow(ish).

Last edited by Ponybookworm on Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:38 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Two more Prince & Dragon sets!!!)
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:56 pm
BUMP!!!
Time for a younger Prince!!! This is Little Prince Citrine, & Shadow On the Moon was good enough to make his wee bowtie!!!
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:46 am
Last of the adult Princes!!!
Meet Prince Sunstone & his dragon, Carnelian.
Sunstone's hair is Cherry Pie & a Retrodolls shade: All That Glitters.
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:28 pm
Finally the last in the series!!! Little Prince Feldspar, wearing his Pink Kittywinks bowtie, was dyed red, given two red gems mounted wi Apoxie, & haired in light yellow & metallic silver.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum