Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 amPonybookwormCelestial Swirls- Stamping Styles & Mystery of the Method: Can you help?Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:59 pmClipperHQG1C Land & Sea Meet: Bigger Cruise, Bigger Fun in 2024! (Hurry for a deal!)Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:57 pmClipperPonybookworm's Most WantedTue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pmPonybookwormHello I'm StormrunnerWed Aug 23, 2023 5:07 pmStormrunnerClipper's - Want ListMon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 amClipper2023 Southwestern PA Pony MeetWed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 pmstarbritesprinklesIntroductionWed Jul 19, 2023 2:09 pmfilmcodedHello, Everybody!Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pmPonybookwormHello nice to meet you!Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pmlolacat
Go down
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Another fun piccie featuring some of my collection!!! Empty Another fun piccie featuring some of my collection!!!

Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:50 pm
Another fun piccie featuring some of my collection!!! Bandan10
Those of you who made it to UK Ponycon late last year (I know right???) will remember Pink Kittywinks. She has an Etsy shop called Shadow On The Moon, where she sells custom bits & bobs for Ponies. In this pic my male HQG1C lads, along with some of my own Customs, are wearing bandannas she made & I bought a whole heap but STILL have more Boys in need of them... You'll note the Baby Boy bandannas fit the Lucky Pose boys like Candy Stick, Dreidel & my Customs of Sugarcake & Gametime, as well as Peek-A-Boo pose boys & the male G2s in the pic.
However my fave in this pic is the beautiful hat & bandanna set I put on Custom Reverse Brother I call Steamer & you in the US would call Tracks. Now he can show face in front of his brother with pride & joy!!!

Last edited by Ponybookworm on Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
hqg1c
hqg1c
Admin
Admin

Another fun piccie featuring some of my collection!!! Empty Re: Another fun piccie featuring some of my collection!!!

Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:49 pm
Love them! Can you take a pic of the baby boy on the left (orange with yellow hair) by himself? I’m very intrigued by him!
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Another fun piccie featuring some of my collection!!! Empty Re: Another fun piccie featuring some of my collection!!!

Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:13 am
I already have piccies of him & his series, in fact, the reason I want a blank Blizzard is to make the last of his set!!! I promise to upload soon, if they're not in my Gallery already...
Snapdragon
Snapdragon
Fakie
Fakie

Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:06 pm
Wow, what a lovely group of boys!! I have a fondness for boy ponies myself - I've got the bug to customize a bunch of the glitter blanks, but every time I find an idea I like, it flitters away because I found a NEW idea I like MORE! It's a curse!! Wink

I'd love to see more details of the airline pony too, if you have them! I love his little hat! I love everyone really, great job on the squad!!
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:00 pm
Snapdragon wrote:Wow, what a lovely group of boys!! I have a fondness for boy ponies myself - I've got the bug to customize a bunch of the glitter blanks, but every time I find an idea I like, it flitters away because I found a NEW idea I like MORE! It's a curse!! Wink

I'd love to see more details of the airline pony too, if you have them! I love his little hat! I love everyone really, great job on the squad!!
Cheers so much!!! The airline Pony can be found in my Gallery. His name is Come Fly With Me. My gallery has two pages now so bear that in mind when you explore. Happy hunting!!!
Snapdragon
Snapdragon
Fakie
Fakie

Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:15 am
Oh fun! Time to go and figure out how to find that! XD That's a fun name for him!!

I should upload more of my pics to the gallery too!
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:19 am
Enjoy!!!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum