Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 amPonybookwormCelestial Swirls- Stamping Styles & Mystery of the Method: Can you help?Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:59 pmClipperHQG1C Land & Sea Meet: Bigger Cruise, Bigger Fun in 2024! (Hurry for a deal!)Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:57 pmClipperPonybookworm's Most WantedTue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pmPonybookwormHello I'm StormrunnerWed Aug 23, 2023 5:07 pmStormrunnerClipper's - Want ListMon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 amClipper2023 Southwestern PA Pony MeetWed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 pmstarbritesprinklesIntroductionWed Jul 19, 2023 2:09 pmfilmcodedHello, Everybody!Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pmPonybookwormHello nice to meet you!Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pmlolacat
Go down
Masquerade
Masquerade
Admin
Admin

Did You Ever See A Blonde Majesty? Empty Did You Ever See A Blonde Majesty?

Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:39 am
Did you ever see a blond majesty?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well, now you have! And two of them, at that.

I recently got these 2 strangers in on a lot of baity ponies for fixing up. I needed the pose for my project but asked for them specifically so that I could determine just what's going on with their hair.

And, it turns out, it really is original, not a rehair, and it really is that pale yellowish color. If you pull their heads off and look inside, there's a bare-minimum of pale pale greenish blue and the hair is machine-done inside.
Also notice the eye color. One has cornflower blue the other a middle blue but Majesty eye is always supposed to be purple. So it's odd to see that the eye will fade but the glitter won't.

Did someone do it deliberately?
Was it an accident?
Exactly what did it take to get the hair to do that? I've never once seen a blue pulled up all the way to odd yellow.
It won't last: I washed them (They were dirty too of course as is natural with baits) but the hair is super brittle. It crackles apart so you probably can't even brush it. It's thoroughly sun-rotted out & to do anything with them it would have to just be cracked off and removed.

But I wanted to show them before doing any customizing or the hair crumbles away because they are interesting to see.
Clipper
Clipper
Celebration
Celebration
http://clipper.ecrater.com

Did You Ever See A Blonde Majesty? Empty Re: Did You Ever See A Blonde Majesty?

Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:39 pm
very cool to see. My guess is the heads were left in bleach for an extended period of time?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum