Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 amPonybookwormCelestial Swirls- Stamping Styles & Mystery of the Method: Can you help?Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:59 pmClipperHQG1C Land & Sea Meet: Bigger Cruise, Bigger Fun in 2024! (Hurry for a deal!)Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:57 pmClipperPonybookworm's Most WantedTue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pmPonybookwormHello I'm StormrunnerWed Aug 23, 2023 5:07 pmStormrunnerClipper's - Want ListMon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 amClipper2023 Southwestern PA Pony MeetWed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 pmstarbritesprinklesIntroductionWed Jul 19, 2023 2:09 pmfilmcodedHello, Everybody!Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pmPonybookwormHello nice to meet you!Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pmlolacat
Go down
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

My Career Series!!! Empty My Career Series!!!

Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:03 am
No butcher, but a farmer (might be a baker too) & a candle maker (sticks for them are metalwork & a Tales Boy covers that), are among the jobs my Ponies Do. As well as being the mother in her family, Menorah makes candles for a living. Here are other Ponies Customised for specific jobs.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
First up is the farmer, Barleycorn. All the other farming Ponies have fruit on their rumps, while Barleycorn has crops. He in particular is looking forward to more HQ Farmer Boys to be his friends
Bobby is slang for Police person in some places, the UK included. Bobby is in charge of the Ponyworld Police here, & employs some others to assist in coaxing Ponies to follow the law (I won't say enforcing as Ponies hate using force)
Not that use of force is never needed in Ponyworld. Camo is there for just such circumstances, but is also excellent at improvising & teamwork, as well as great in getting Ponies into shape
You've already met Cappuccino, the coffee-lover & owner of Cappuccino's Caffe in another thread
Another cook is Chestnut here. He also maintains forests & grows assorted nuts & the like for others to eat
It's Flipper's Dad!!! AND we have a plane for him (an old Barbie plane). His name is Come Fly With Me, & I made his hat myself out of cardboard
Another one we found an accessory for was Conductor, though in his case it's a Bluebird bus
Twinkle Twirl brought her very own nightclub to Ponyworld, & needed security there. Doorman is it, & now wears a white bowtie round his neck
What do you call a Pony with a spade on his rump??? Doug of course!!! He's the construction Pony Handy's apprenticed to
It's not just Boys in this list; Menorah has some female friends too. This is Euro Hostel, made by the request of staff who work at a hostel of that name I used to stay in a lot. She sorts out accommodation for the Ponies, checking over each house & flat Doug builds to ensure it's safe fro Ponies to live in
Another career lady is Image Catcher here, the G1 photographer. Merry Moments fills the role in the G2 section, while G3 Boy Snapper is the G3. Image Catcher has G3-influenced colours: orange & pink hair
Another pun-based Pony, Jack is the Ponyworld mechanic. We have a plane, a bus, a van, 2 cars & a whole load of scooters which need maintenance, & Jack's the one who deals wi that
Like Barleycorn, Junket was named for a character in the G1 Pony comics. He's here in charge of recycling, which in Ponyworld is taken very seriously. Ponies care a lot about their environment, so as little as possible is just thrown. Junket sorts fabric, glass, plastic, metal & all sorts of other things out & ensures every single bit is put to good use
Postie is next. He also has a felt bag for carrying the post he delivers everywhere. UK people will recognise his rumpmark straight away
Last but not least, all those scooters need drivers, & all those drivers need training how to drive. Runaround teaches scooter lessons at Celebration College (our G3 castle is a college here). She even has an RC scooter of her own
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum