Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 amPonybookwormCelestial Swirls- Stamping Styles & Mystery of the Method: Can you help?Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:59 pmClipperHQG1C Land & Sea Meet: Bigger Cruise, Bigger Fun in 2024! (Hurry for a deal!)Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:57 pmClipperPonybookworm's Most WantedTue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pmPonybookwormHello I'm StormrunnerWed Aug 23, 2023 5:07 pmStormrunnerClipper's - Want ListMon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 amClipper2023 Southwestern PA Pony MeetWed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 pmstarbritesprinklesIntroductionWed Jul 19, 2023 2:09 pmfilmcodedHello, Everybody!Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pmPonybookwormHello nice to meet you!Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pmlolacat
Go down
Masquerade
Masquerade
Admin
Admin

MLP Christmas! Can I See & Show HQ & MLP Holiday Displays and Ponies? Empty MLP Christmas! Can I See & Show HQ & MLP Holiday Displays and Ponies?

Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:21 am
It's that holly-jolly wintery time of year!
Do you have a holiday display or set up anywhere in your house featuring Christmas regular ponies or HQg1s? Can I see it? I want to get even more into the season if possible with fun inspiration.

What do you do with your holiday ponies?
I put mine away rather than keeping them out all year.
Do you have a certain way to display them?
I put mine on the edge of my dresser because there's no-where else really to go...but I just stack them on permanent boxes that get packed away too.
Do you have all of them?
I just added santa Minty ville, but I still need Jingle Jangle. Then, I think I will have every holiday pony.

Pony Tree:
This tinsel tree was gifted to me by my penpal. She has made some santa & pony ornaments for it. (Some are fakies, others mcg3s) So, gathered around the bottom are my HQ gang, plus 2 of her xmas g1 customs.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Regular Display
This one has all the G1 official and G3 ones except Snow El Pegasus (she's on another shelf/always on display) and G3 Jingle Jangle who I don't yet own but do want.  The horse there is Peppermint Trotter, the candy cane theme Barbie horse custom I did, and probably can spot Merry Cherry the Breyer stablemates red custom with gold hair.

Gotta star Dasher!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url

Polkascrew Pony
This one was an ornament for my penpal so I don't have her any more, but she's named by my pal after a kind of candy there polka and the twisting is called screw so......

Candy Cane Flutter Pony
Another gift on another year for penpal, she has poinsettia flower petal wings. (fake)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url

Another year another gift
(From a Glory without symbol nor hair)

This one I kept
][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Snow Ball Sweetie
(Out of a stripped bait G3, idk who it was/from a lot)

Of course, working on another this year!
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

MLP Christmas! Can I See & Show HQ & MLP Holiday Displays and Ponies? Empty Re: MLP Christmas! Can I See & Show HQ & MLP Holiday Displays and Ponies?

Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:09 pm
The customs & displays are gorgeous!!! To the point I'm reminded to complete my dollhouse kit as a Christmas Cottage. I made a few Customs myself on other threads on here (in the Customs topic) including a set of 4 G1 Christmas Ponies wi tinsel in their hair & glittery symbols, & a family for Dreidel & Little Star.
cutegladgirl
cutegladgirl
Fakie
Fakie

MLP Christmas! Can I See & Show HQ & MLP Holiday Displays and Ponies? Empty Re: MLP Christmas! Can I See & Show HQ & MLP Holiday Displays and Ponies?

Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:06 pm
Great displays. Very lovely. Most of my ponies are in storage and it's a hassle to go looking for them especially when you have a 7 month old to take care off but I did have my HQG1C in a separate box that was accesible to me.

Very simple but I love it. I'm glad I was to incorporate my ponies in my display.
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:03 am
My turn!!!
The outside.
And the inside, where some Christmas Ponies are establishing themselves already!!!
BubbleTea
BubbleTea
Fakie
Fakie

Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:00 am
I know this is a bit late but here's minty!

cutegladgirl
cutegladgirl
Fakie
Fakie

Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm
That's very pretty.
BubbleTea
BubbleTea
Fakie
Fakie

Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:34 am
cutegladgirl wrote:That's very pretty.

Thank you I love you
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:56 am
I have more to add, but older photos!!! This one is the first time I arranged some Ponies for a wintry display
And this is the second. Since the only pic I have of Cappuccino's Caffe is the third Xmas display, I'm excluding that as it's already in Customs
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:09 pm
The Festive Cottage now has decorations!!! The tree & its decor were all dollhouse Christmas decorations, while most of the chain decorations (except the dollhouse tinsel) was made by me from festive ribbons I had around, to use them up. Plus a few more Ponies have moved in!!!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum