Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 amPonybookwormCelestial Swirls- Stamping Styles & Mystery of the Method: Can you help?Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:59 pmClipperHQG1C Land & Sea Meet: Bigger Cruise, Bigger Fun in 2024! (Hurry for a deal!)Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:57 pmClipperPonybookworm's Most WantedTue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pmPonybookwormHello I'm StormrunnerWed Aug 23, 2023 5:07 pmStormrunnerClipper's - Want ListMon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 amClipper2023 Southwestern PA Pony MeetWed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 pmstarbritesprinklesIntroductionWed Jul 19, 2023 2:09 pmfilmcodedHello, Everybody!Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pmPonybookwormHello nice to meet you!Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pmlolacat
Go down
Luminary
Luminary
Fakie
Fakie

Hello! New to the boards, so I'm introducing myself. Empty Hello! New to the boards, so I'm introducing myself.

Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:29 pm
Hello!
I am so glad HQG1C has a message board! Or whatever you call a website in this style, my mind is cloudy right now, lol. I'll get a profile/avatar pic set up eventually! There's been some talk of people wanting to make HQG2C, I hope it happens.

I have to admit I voted for my favorite Date Night before introducing myself- It was a toss up between Elegance and True Blue, but in the end I chose the unicorn with pink eyes in the mimic pose (of course). Elegance is great in every way but I could take or leave yellow hair...now I realize she needed my vote, poor thing. I have the whole set, tho I plan on customizing/rehairing the long haired version of Blue. It seems like they are winning based on who glows the brightest....

I am working on some customs right now, my skillz are pretty basic, but I'm good with color. I also enjoy creative writing. Okay, now I'll dive into the boards for a while, looking forward to talking to everyone!

PONYGIRL1 likes this post