Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 amPonybookwormCelestial Swirls- Stamping Styles & Mystery of the Method: Can you help?Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:59 pmClipperHQG1C Land & Sea Meet: Bigger Cruise, Bigger Fun in 2024! (Hurry for a deal!)Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:57 pmClipperPonybookworm's Most WantedTue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pmPonybookwormHello I'm StormrunnerWed Aug 23, 2023 5:07 pmStormrunnerClipper's - Want ListMon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 amClipper2023 Southwestern PA Pony MeetWed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 pmstarbritesprinklesIntroductionWed Jul 19, 2023 2:09 pmfilmcodedHello, Everybody!Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pmPonybookwormHello nice to meet you!Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pmlolacat
Go down
Masquerade
Masquerade
Admin
Admin

What's It Mean When The Snow is Green? Snow'El Fakie Empty What's It Mean When The Snow is Green? Snow'El Fakie

Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:35 am
Saw this actually...want-able fakie?
It's another 'my buddy pony', but they actually did a good job on this one. It looks like she's a hybrid of a couple G3s, the candy cane one who was white, Snow 'el's name, and maybe Minty's green? The candy cane symbol doesn't look all that great with the body color, but seeing a fakie with actual authentic looking accessories is nifty. I think I would get this if I saw it for cheap & leave her mib just for the oddity factor of how good it looks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But look at that box! It's a spot on knockoff, complete with 'winter series 2'.
Also notice her rooted tail.
Is this the best G3 Fakie you have yet seen? (Post a better one if you have it, these are fun!)
hqg1c
hqg1c
Admin
Admin

What's It Mean When The Snow is Green? Snow'El Fakie Empty Re: What's It Mean When The Snow is Green? Snow'El Fakie

Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:29 am
wow shes so cool! do you actually own this one? It looks like it's a baby too. I want her Very Happy
Lightningsilver-mana
Lightningsilver-mana
Fakie
Fakie

What's It Mean When The Snow is Green? Snow'El Fakie Empty Re: What's It Mean When The Snow is Green? Snow'El Fakie

Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:25 am
That is so weird

If I was tired zombie shopping I'd probably snatch that up thinking it was legit

Who knows when I'd get a close enough look at it and realize the deceit, lol!
princessluna11706
Fakie
Fakie

Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:35 pm
Ooo she's fabulous! I really like her Smile
rainbowseashells
rainbowseashells
Fakie
Fakie

Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:31 pm
wow where did you find her, she is awesome, i would grab her in a flash if i found her here.
Snapdragon
Snapdragon
Fakie
Fakie

Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:34 pm
Woah!!! That's a well made fakie! I love her!! Definitely a fakie I'd love to own... but I would never be able to take her out of her beautiful box!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Admin
Admin

Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:20 am
Sadly to say...she was on Tumblr.
The person with her there 'didn't know where it was from', which usually means 'another tumblr'. I sadly never found her since or where to track her down. I wish this would turn up in some dollar general or something where they regularly sell fakes. This is the actual first fake I've ever really wanted. But, as far as I know, no one's even seen the pic elsewhere than here or tumblr.
Snapdragon
Snapdragon
Fakie
Fakie

Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:58 am
Oh no Masquerade!! That's so sad! Sad I'd be willing to bet she came from Europe, somewhere - they seem to get all the best fakies! Wink We get the scary glass-eye Walmart girls, LOL!
Clipper
Clipper
Celebration
Celebration
http://clipper.ecrater.com

Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:30 pm
I recently acquired something similar to the g3 fakie xmas Pony you are showing. Only diffrerence is mine are on bubble cards, not in the g3 style box.

I am almost certain this xmas Pony is the same one you have shown.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also acquired these:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now I’m almost positive there are more. The box art has many other color combos. I bought these on eBay from a collector in Australia. That may give us an idea for what region these were sold in.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum