Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 amPonybookwormCelestial Swirls- Stamping Styles & Mystery of the Method: Can you help?Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:59 pmClipperHQG1C Land & Sea Meet: Bigger Cruise, Bigger Fun in 2024! (Hurry for a deal!)Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:57 pmClipperPonybookworm's Most WantedTue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pmPonybookwormHello I'm StormrunnerWed Aug 23, 2023 5:07 pmStormrunnerClipper's - Want ListMon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 amClipper2023 Southwestern PA Pony MeetWed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 pmstarbritesprinklesIntroductionWed Jul 19, 2023 2:09 pmfilmcodedHello, Everybody!Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pmPonybookwormHello nice to meet you!Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pmlolacat
Go down
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Pegacorns & other special Customs Empty Pegacorns & other special Customs

Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:34 pm
G2 made Unicorns wi Magic Wings, while G4 made alicorn princesses, but pegacorns as I call them didn't exist in the other generations. Note, didn't!!! Here are mine so far. Princess Diamond is in another thread wi her dragon, but the rest are here.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My first four pegacorns are based on different times of day as well as Types of Pony. Eventide is the Twinkle Eye pegacorn, made from a baity unicorn wi sculpted wings & inserted gems for eyes. She represents the dusk.
Next is my Midnight, made long before HQ came out. She represents TAF & the middle of the night. She was an early Custom of mine, from before when I figured out how to paint glow in the dark symbols, hence the stickers. She has a Glory head on a Starshine body, & her white hair also glows in the dark.
Soft Sunrise represents the dawn & early Ponies. I made her as pastel as I could. Another baity unicorn wi sculpted wings, I think her pastels are really beautiful.
The reason there are two pictures of Zenith, based on mid-day & the Sunshine Ponies, is the pictures were taken before & after exposure to sunlight, to show her colour changing streak. She's a baity pegasus wi sculpted horn.
I hate making G3 wings as they stick out, hence Royal Rainbow here was made from a baity pegasus wi sculpted horn. Those rainbows go all the way round her head & body, while her hair has six colours in both the mane & tail.

I've also made some Customs who don't fit into a category, & they are also here
My tribute to the Last Unicorn animated film is Amalthea here. Her rumpmark wasn't easy but I own the movie on DVD & screenshotted the right scene to copy from.
In the past I went to parties playing a particular type of music, & I had certain accessories I'd take wi me, particularly glowsticks & a whistle. These cover the body of Technopony all over, as you can see. I also made her neon yellow.
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Pegacorns & other special Customs Empty Re: Pegacorns & other special Customs

Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:44 am
We have another one!!! Meet Night Watcher, HQ glitter blank rearing baby base. Her body was dyed Kentucky Sky, & her hair is Bougainvillea, mango Tango & Candytuft.
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:44 am
This Pony is very special; she's my first Custom Sea Pony!!! Her name is Irukandji, & her body was an HQ blank courtesy of A Horse Of Every Colour. I dyed her pink & added purple fin-dressing & a glow in the dark purple jellyfish on her chest. Her hair is Retrodolls shade Destiny striped wi their glow in the dark nylon I dyed yellow. Her shell is a white HQ shell I dyed green. I also gave her a blue ribbon, & due to her jellyfish inspiration, her hair is LONG!!!
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:18 am
BUMP for Golden Wisp!!!
I finally found the G3-pose green sparkle Phony needed to make her, so did so!!! After removing her old, grotty hair, her tail hole turned out to be a bit large, but fortunately she had an extra chunk still inside her which should have been taken out of her neck, so I used that to hold her tail in place, gluing it carefully in. Her hair is Passion, golden & lemony yellow, & I repainted her eyes as well as giving her a simple wisp as a symbol.
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:14 am
Pair of bumpers:
Budgie Love, complete with three Schleich budgies
And Squalina, complete with Munchkin the sharky fren

CKeen likes this post

Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Tue May 30, 2023 8:29 am
Bumpety Bump!!!
To go with the Party HQG1Cs, I made this first one here, whose symbol is a balloon fish & stars
Meet Baby Hi-Jinks!!! Her name says it all!!! She's always up to tricks & pranks, but it's all cheeky harmless fun, unless you upset one of her friends!!!
And below is why I started turning my Phony Babies into Custom Ponies!!!
Made from a Crumpet pose Phony, & a matching Baby Phony, are Hotcake Griddle (Mum) & Crepe Flipper (Baby). They were made for a challenge in the MLP Arena, & were well-loved there!!! I also adore them. Their animal friend (an essential part of the challenge) is called Perky the Pig & he was crocheted by improvisation. The sparkles, beads, food themes, & colours, were all required in the challenge. The Ponies are my Mardi Gras Ponies, which imo made perfect sense with all the challenge elements.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum