Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 amPonybookwormCelestial Swirls- Stamping Styles & Mystery of the Method: Can you help?Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:59 pmClipperHQG1C Land & Sea Meet: Bigger Cruise, Bigger Fun in 2024! (Hurry for a deal!)Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:57 pmClipperPonybookworm's Most WantedTue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pmPonybookwormHello I'm StormrunnerWed Aug 23, 2023 5:07 pmStormrunnerClipper's - Want ListMon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 amClipper2023 Southwestern PA Pony MeetWed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 pmstarbritesprinklesIntroductionWed Jul 19, 2023 2:09 pmfilmcodedHello, Everybody!Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pmPonybookwormHello nice to meet you!Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pmlolacat
Go down
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

The birthday present special: Pink Kittywinks becomes a Pony!!! Empty The birthday present special: Pink Kittywinks becomes a Pony!!!

Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:39 am
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Meet Pink Kittywinks. She's here in both G1 & G3 format. The G1 was an HQG1C blank earth, while the G3 was a bait G3 Pink Kittywinks gave to me lol. Both were dyed in Rit Dyemore super pink, given hair in HQG1C shades Garland Green, Bright Blue, & Great Grape (the last straightened with kettle-boiled water), & their eyes & symbols painted on. The G3 also has a hoof heart.

State the obvious: Kitty is in the name, so they Ponies HAD to have a cat!!! A Bella was thus bought, dip dyed in Super Pink & Sapphire Blue, & given stripes. Her tail was removed, dip-dyed in the same two shades, then reinserted. The cat's name is Winky, & has one of her eyes painted closed so she is winking, due to the fact Wink is also in the name.

This is literally the first time I've made a Custom specifically for somebody else, & I asked her for some colour guides (like her favourite non-pink colours which became the hair colours). I was so nervous as I packed these in a gift bag, before adding them to a box of accumulated Pony spares to send off, but I received a glowing email & was so pleased all the items, these Customs included, were appreciated.

Last but not least, Pink Kittywinks, I hope you have an awesome birthday!!!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum