Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 amPonybookwormCelestial Swirls- Stamping Styles & Mystery of the Method: Can you help?Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:59 pmClipperHQG1C Land & Sea Meet: Bigger Cruise, Bigger Fun in 2024! (Hurry for a deal!)Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:57 pmClipperPonybookworm's Most WantedTue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pmPonybookwormHello I'm StormrunnerWed Aug 23, 2023 5:07 pmStormrunnerClipper's - Want ListMon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 amClipper2023 Southwestern PA Pony MeetWed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 pmstarbritesprinklesIntroductionWed Jul 19, 2023 2:09 pmfilmcodedHello, Everybody!Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pmPonybookwormHello nice to meet you!Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pmlolacat
Go down
Masquerade
Masquerade
Admin
Admin

Pony Friends Forever Convention: Twins Revealed! Early Bird Prices & More! Empty Pony Friends Forever Convention: Twins Revealed! Early Bird Prices & More!

Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:42 am
It's the Pony Friends Forever Convention!
"The Itty Bitty Twins are making their way into the new year!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
*Mock-up photo of the twins

Pre Order your twins right now to make sure you get them!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You can get your tickets right now at
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(While early bird prices are still active)

Pony Friends Forever would like to introduce our night themed Itty Bitty Twins - Moonglow & Moonlight... Alongside our day themed Itty Bitty twins - Sunshine & Daydream! These babies were created to help fund Pony Friends Forever Convention. This will allow us to

*Bring in special guests,
*Keep admission and vendor costs lower,
*Add decorations, prizes, and help fund the venue itself.

Twins are available for pre order 1/2/2020, and will ship by early February, 2020. Tickets and vendor packages, and hotel block rates are available, and the early bird rates have been extended! Read more about the convention at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*Interested in designing an HQG1C pony for Pony Friends Forever Convention?
Information on how to enter for 2021's exclusive pony design contest coming soon!*

Thank you all for your support, and we hope to see you at the Pony Friends Forever Convention this summer!
Happy New Year!

Please help us out by Liking, Sharing, and Tagging your friends to let them know about our convention!

You can use this pretty Twins Tile image to help share & show off that you've gotten your twins, and to help other fans know about the exciting convention.

They also have a back card story...

Last edited by Masquerade on Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Pony Friends Forever Convention: Twins Revealed! Early Bird Prices & More! Empty Re: Pony Friends Forever Convention: Twins Revealed! Early Bird Prices & More!

Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:13 am
So glad they have a story!!! I've made a load of others for the rest of the HQ squad, even Oria has one
BubbleTea
BubbleTea
Fakie
Fakie

Pony Friends Forever Convention: Twins Revealed! Early Bird Prices & More! Empty Re: Pony Friends Forever Convention: Twins Revealed! Early Bird Prices & More!

Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:37 am
The babies are sooo cute!
Bagginslover
Bagginslover
Fakie
Fakie

Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:52 am
No shipping to the UK? Crying or Very sad
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:45 am
Hopefully soon (UK here too & want a set)!!!

Btw is that 2ft or 3ft plush Minty???
Bagginslover
Bagginslover
Fakie
Fakie

Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:28 am
It’s the big Aussie one, 3ft I think! <3
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:26 am
I don't have an actual 3ft Pony, but I do have the 2ft Wysteria & a Custom 3ft Starcatcher Pink Kittywinks made for me (I paid of course as she's huge). I have a few other Australian plushies too
Masquerade
Masquerade
Admin
Admin

Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:13 pm
A tile to share...
You can click & save this advertile to help the fair! Did you know YOU can help the fair? When you post this tile to your instagram, twitter, tumblr or facebook, you'll inform more and more people about the fair. You'd be surprised how many people see your posts, even if they don't interact with it.

What if someone doesn't know about the twins?
What if they never heard of the Pony Friends Forever Convention, but were planning to go to Texas anyway?
Show off your twins, have an opportunity to meet new friends, and, of course, help check ponies off your list when you go to the convention.
There's a myriad of reasons to share, and it's so easy to do when it's as easy as click, save & repost.

LNS
LNS
Fakie
Fakie
http://fairytalejello.tumblr.com/

Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:19 pm
Aww. They look super cute. Love their colors. <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum