Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I made "backcard stories" for the HQ Customs.Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:02 amPonybookwormCelestial Swirls- Stamping Styles & Mystery of the Method: Can you help?Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:59 pmClipperHQG1C Land & Sea Meet: Bigger Cruise, Bigger Fun in 2024! (Hurry for a deal!)Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:57 pmClipperPonybookworm's Most WantedTue Sep 05, 2023 7:21 pmPonybookwormHello I'm StormrunnerWed Aug 23, 2023 5:07 pmStormrunnerClipper's - Want ListMon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 amClipper2023 Southwestern PA Pony MeetWed Jul 19, 2023 3:23 pmstarbritesprinklesIntroductionWed Jul 19, 2023 2:09 pmfilmcodedHello, Everybody!Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pmPonybookwormHello nice to meet you!Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:51 pmlolacat
Go down
Masquerade
Masquerade
Admin
Admin

Crazy Curl Pony/s? Not A True Fake But...(W/photo) Empty Crazy Curl Pony/s? Not A True Fake But...(W/photo)

Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:59 am
What is a Crazy Curls Pony?
I never heard of these. People say (on ebay, etc) that they are a Crimp n Curl Pony but that was part of the Cabbage Patch Magic Meadow line and it didn't have hair like this at all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She's actually not terrible looking.
It looks like there's tons of hair too. But, the only Crazy Curl thing that I knew of was a doll who was like 'little miss makeup' looking kind of one and it never had a pet. I wonder if there are more like this? The pose could be more exciting but it seems at least mostly cute and quality unlike lots of other stuff.

Does anyone have one? Is it fun?
It looks like maybe a 90s thing, but if its so old, why did nobody hear about it. Still, it is interesting to see.
Clipper
Clipper
Celebration
Celebration
http://clipper.ecrater.com

Crazy Curl Pony/s? Not A True Fake But...(W/photo) Empty Re: Crazy Curl Pony/s? Not A True Fake But...(W/photo)

Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:22 pm
I use to have one of those. It's made by playmates. The hair i believe is actually nylon. I wish I had kept her. She looks like an MLP. More info on her can be found here on Ghost of the Doll - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm not sure if she'd be considered a fakie?
rainbowseashells
rainbowseashells
Fakie
Fakie

Crazy Curl Pony/s? Not A True Fake But...(W/photo) Empty Re: Crazy Curl Pony/s? Not A True Fake But...(W/photo)

Sun May 03, 2020 12:22 am
wow she is cool. i would say more then just a fakie, ;-) she looks very hasbro like the Little Pretty and moondreamers lines.
iv never seen this pony before but now i need one in my fakies collection Very Happy
Snapdragon
Snapdragon
Fakie
Fakie

Sat May 23, 2020 6:53 am
Thank you for sharing this photo! I've seen this pony in passing, and I thought about how sweet her eyes are, how gentle her expression and adorable her overall look is! I adore her! I might just have to get one!!

EDIT: I went looking for her, and to no one's surprise, the only 'Crazy Curls' ponies I found on eBay were the CPK ponies! But googling 'yellow pony' + Ghost of the Doll brought up almost immediately the same pony! I even found this picture of her box, it looks like she was made by Playmates:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It looks like she's a "Pretty Crazy Curls" pony, and they also made a dog! How cute!! (I still want one LOL!) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
IceCrystal02
IceCrystal02
Fakie
Fakie

Fri May 29, 2020 12:39 pm
That fakie is so cute, I love those luscious curls! And as Snapdragon said, her expression is so gentle. I love you I certainly wouldn't say no to her, but I definitely won't search actively for her now, nope!  study
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum